BlindHaze

Pipe and slippers time

At the turn of the year, I booked a week off work to celebrate my birthday. I had a few things planned, including a drunken cheap weekend abroad with a few friends to enjoy the festivities with me (Southend airport is very handy!). Alas, terrible circumstances have put pay to that and now the better half and I will be at home with a takeaway, plenty of booze and some good music on in the background. 

If anyone wants to join me in a virtual beer, scotch, wine or whatever your poison is, feel free to share some photos here of you raising a glass to my 40th birthday this Saturday. I may be starting a little earlier than that, but with a week off work and no sport, there’s not much else to do...!

I think it was Mud who sang ‘gonna be lonely this birthday’ or something like that...

• Like 2

I know that non holiday feeling.

Right now I should be in Ibiza with my husband . Where in reality the furthest I have been is Aldi.

25 minutes ago, cazza6565 said:

I know that non holiday feeling.

Right now I should be in Ibiza with my husband . Where in reality the furthest I have been is Aldi.

Forget aldi

who needs an holiday when in the middle of Lidl last month they where selling trumpets 🎺 

What other supermarkets sell them and what the hell am I going on about #lockdownmadness

6 minutes ago, MillarSlots said:

i'll have one for you mate 🍺

Yeah ill vouch for that, Kyle don't need an excuse. 😁

• Haha 1

Good start to festivities - shame the result wasn’t better....

B5292F26-6D2D-4B44-93F3-29CFC3A6CD12.jpeg

• Like 1

Plenty of beers, finished our takeaway curry, now having a few more beers and watching this.... good times are rolling!

26 minutes ago, StopandStep said:

Happy birthday!! 🍻

Thanks! Little bit worse for wear this morning but ready to do it all over again today! 🙂

Ha ha gets worse when you get older trust me.

Although they do say life begins at 40.

Happy birthday x