Pipe and slippers time - Off Topic - Stop and Step

Pipe and slippers time

BlindHaze

At the turn of the year, I booked a week off work to celebrate my birthday. I had a few things planned, including a drunken cheap weekend abroad with a few friends to enjoy the festivities with me (Southend airport is very handy!). Alas, terrible circumstances have put pay to that and now the better half and I will be at home with a takeaway, plenty of booze and some good music on in the background. 

If anyone wants to join me in a virtual beer, scotch, wine or whatever your poison is, feel free to share some photos here of you raising a glass to my 40th birthday this Saturday. I may be starting a little earlier than that, but with a week off work and no sport, there’s not much else to do...!

I think it was Mud who sang ‘gonna be lonely this birthday’ or something like that...

I know that non holiday feeling.

Right now I should be in Ibiza with my husband . Where in reality the furthest I have been is Aldi.

25 minutes ago, cazza6565 said:

I know that non holiday feeling.

Right now I should be in Ibiza with my husband . Where in reality the furthest I have been is Aldi.

Forget aldi

who needs an holiday when in the middle of Lidl last month they where selling trumpets 🎺 

What other supermarkets sell them and what the hell am I going on about #lockdownmadness

Plenty of beers, finished our takeaway curry, now having a few more beers and watching this.... good times are rolling!

26 minutes ago, StopandStep said:

Happy birthday!! 🍻

Thanks! Little bit worse for wear this morning but ready to do it all over again today! 🙂

Archived