Withdraw times - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Withdraw times

Hello everyone, I just won £700 tonight on a fobt at William hill, withdrew it at around 6pm

The funds went back onto my card

Does anyone know if it will be most likely on my card tomorrow or Saturday? They said up to five days but I could really do with the funds over the weekend

Yeah I was really hoping with tomorrow, I know because of the weekend it might delay it. I use an online bank called Monzo, they are usually very quick, I wasn't sure if it was to do with the bank or if William hill had certain payout times and if it's to do with the amount withdrawing 

Yeah I definitely will do! 

Thanks! But I am going to be honest, it's not so much a win, ended up tilting and put in £1200 altogether...

A bit embarrassing haha.

Been there done that got the T shirt. 

Had a blinding couple of weeks on the Fobts about 7 years ago, won over 7K in the 2 weeks. Went in a few days later and lost 5k in a few hours. 

With the new laws I normally just play 50p spins now, up it to £2 if I have a win, works for me. 

Yeah man, haven't we all

Very impressive win! 7k? Woah

My record is 2.5k on a fobt. Even with the new £2 stake you can still definitely do a lot of damage, that £500 I lost I could of really used today but of course it's my own fault, just glad I managed to get £700 back before I done even more damage 

That's great Darren, thanks for that, also just finished watching your 50k special, what a video and well done, don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet 

1 minute ago, Mostpalone said:

Wow that's ridiculous.

Do you still play them or do you just stay well clear with the new law?

I bet on horses now, put my bets on when best odds are available, and only put the change from the bets in the machine. I usually bet £15 a day and use the £5 change for the slots. 

You know when you go to house parties and there’s always that guy in the corner that no one wants to talk to and he’s left on his own reading the CD covers? Yeah, I can be that guy..... if anyone’s interested I can explain why it takes different lengths of time for the money to hit your account and it’s not necessarily due to your bank nor the the bookies’ bank.

If not..... ‘wow, Europe’s greatest hits single.... I bet there’s some good pictures of them playing The Final Countdown in there....’

Just now, BlindHaze said:

You know when you go to house parties and there’s always that guy in the corner that no one wants to talk to and he’s left on his own reading the CD covers? Yeah, I can be that guy..... if anyone’s interested I can explain why it takes different lengths of time for the money to hit your account and it’s not necessarily due to your bank nor the the bookies’ bank.

If not..... ‘wow, Europe’s greatest hits single.... I bet there’s some good pictures of them playing The Final Countdown in there....’

Be that guy, the floor is yours...

Archived