Danjones0108

Who won the 50k suggestion??

Hi there, ive followed your streams since day one and all the trips youve been on. The recent 50k subscribers promo (well done btw) who won the best suggestion?

He didn’t spend £50k on the tupenny waterfalls so I guess it wasn’t me.....

• Haha 1

Not me either, I was hoping to see the lovely slot lady playing centurion in william hills, I wasnt even bothered about the prize 😅

• Haha 1

I got the code right for the £50 vouchers, I was overthinking it at first but quite simple in the end. Just got to get picked out of the hat now. 

Hi there, ive followed your streams since day one and all the trips youve been on. The recent 50k subscribers promo (well done btw) who won the best suggestion?

I used two suggestions, so they'll both be getting a £100 Amazon voucher. I'll announce the winners in a bit (tomorrow 🙂

I would say you had a good day at the office yesterday Darren... Couple of really great wins and maximum respect for the end narrative to re-enforce the reality that what people had just watched doesn't happen every day. 

19 hours ago, StopandStep said:

I used two suggestions, so they'll both be getting a £100 Amazon voucher. I'll announce the winners in a bit (tomorrow 🙂

Well it's tomorrow now so who won ???

10 minutes ago, fatcabs said:

Well it's tomorrow now so who won ???

No its not, its today today, tomorrow is tomorrow. 😬😬😬

I'm very sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. Now you've explained that today is tomorrow its all crystal clear, apologies. 

I hope you win.