New Slot Great Win !! - General Discussion - Stop and Step

New Slot Great Win !!

mjl5656

My Train was running late

so had 20 mins to spare went into Coral

£60 In this slot ,had no premium play

10 mins later hit the Free Spins Bonus 

Won £330.72 not bad return for £60 stake !

EDA98C34-D2E2-4E23-9743-C253B913619B.jpeg

Hello, I'm new and just joined! 🙂 have you tried the new rainbow riches mega ways, king Kong cash mega ways and black knight 2 slot?  

Hi Rebeckah, and welcome. 
I haven't tried King Kong Cash Megaways, but I played Rainbow Riches Megaways in today's video - I bought a three bonuses. I'll also have it in tomorrow's bonus hunt.

8 hours ago, StopandStep said:

Hi Rebeckah, and welcome. 
I haven't tried King Kong Cash Megaways, but I played Rainbow Riches Megaways in today's video - I bought a three bonuses. I'll also have it in tomorrow's bonus hunt.

Did Rebeckah say Black knight two?!? Wowza  you have try that! ⚔⚔

Hi Rebeckah and welcome to the madhouse... is it just my imagination or is there a huge influx of new games suddenly comming to market. Megaways seem to be the IN thing at the moment and progressive pot games seem to be in decline. 

1 hour ago, Seaton-slots said:

Hi Rebeckah and welcome to the madhouse... is it just my imagination or is there a huge influx of new games suddenly comming to market. Megaways seem to be the IN thing at the moment and progressive pot games seem to be in decline. 

Definitely right on the megaways! How do you rate them? I'm really not a fan of them.

There certainly seems to be a lot of "new games". Although in hill eyes of horus is classified as new and in corals nostradamus is new (despite being in ladbrokes for years!)

Hello, yea i did say black knight 2 slot, I haven't tried it yet but looks good to play. I dont always do mega ways slots as sometimes I like to win the bonuses instead of paying for them upfront, also I can say fuffly favourites and fuffly  favourites fairground is a great slot to play!! 🙂 🙂Darren play these slots?? 

4 minutes ago, The crisp man said:

Definitely right on the megaways! How do you rate them? I'm really not a fan of them.

There certainly seems to be a lot of "new games". Although in hill eyes of horus is classified as new and in corals nostradamus is new (despite being in ladbrokes for years!)

I find megaways very volitile therfore we have a very much love hate relationship... Love em when they are in the mood to give me a decent game and hate them when they just bend people over... Actually I think its the same for all slots lol

Archived