Rainbow Riches free spins - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Rainbow Riches free spins

Ferg

Just had a great feature drop on on RR free spins.£5 in on 25p spins feature dropped in for 30 spins and retriggered to 60 spins overall.bonus win of £81 not bad for 25p

Cheers yes a pleasant surprise I got a £55 snow leopard bonus on 25p the other day also..only play low stakes now other stakes way too volatile 

I had a £1200 hit on Eye yesterday for a £10 stake, decided to play Dead or Alive II for £9 spins and try for a big one. 

Loads and loads of teases with 2 scatters, which pays £18. Got the bonus with 3 scatters twice and  once with 4 scatters. I played the most volatile of the 3 bonus games each time. The 3 scatter games paid £40 a d £70 that's 4X and 8X. The 4 scatter bonus paid £240 about 16X. A total unmitigated disaster. 

12 hours ago, Mentholdan said:

I had a £1200 hit on Eye yesterday for a £10 stake, decided to play Dead or Alive II for £9 spins and try for a big one. 

Loads and loads of teases with 2 scatters, which pays £18. Got the bonus with 3 scatters twice and  once with 4 scatters. I played the most volatile of the 3 bonus games each time. The 3 scatter games paid £40 a d £70 that's 4X and 8X. The 4 scatter bonus paid £240 about 16X. A total unmitigated disaster. 

I feel your pain... Its a crazy truth but in the few times when your luck is in you hit it big on everything you touch but once that luck runs out you experience death by 1000 cuts

On 6/26/2019 at 8:02 PM, Mentholdan said:

That’s rough man

13 hours ago, Seaton-slots said:

I feel your pain... Its a crazy truth but in the few times when your luck is in you hit it big on everything you touch but once that luck runs out you experience death by 1000 cuts

This 100%... It can be brutal 

• 4 weeks later...

Wow fancied a go on this today put £10 in literally first press on 25p got 5 free spin scatters for 30 spins.retriggers 4 times for a total off 100 spins!!won £97.40. Literally next press another feature!!only 10 spins for £11.60 but how good is that on 25p.collected £110.buzzing as was skint Eastwood before that 

Archived