Summer Treble - General Sports Betting Talk - Stop and Step

Summer Treble

Liverpool to win Champions League (outright, not 90 minutes)

England to win Cricket World Cup

Lancashire to win the T20 Blastwanted 50 to win £3,214 but Betfred pussied out and would only take £39.10 so had to stick 10 on in Hills at much lower odds so now barely cracks £3k

There’s only 2 possible outcomes in my mind for the Champions League and that’s Spurs to win 2-0 with Heung Min Son and Dele Alli scoring, or the other alternative is 0-0 AET and Liverpool to win 4-1 on pens.

Do I think that’ll happen? No. But I’m just hoping so to see the red tops go with either ‘Alli Son Wonderland’ or ‘Alisson Wonderland’ as their backpage headline.

*cough*

• 1 month later...

England 4/6 to win the World Cup. Not even gone in to bat in the semi yet! Will be 1/2 at best if they make the final. Like 4/9 or 1/2.

All on Lancs!

Never in doubt. Well maybe a little haha.
No winnings yet but it works out to be £206 going on to Lancs Lightning in the Blast. First game is Thurs and Lancs start Friday. Three winnable games up first then I think it's Roses away so a real toughie

Well this is a shit start. Highly likely to be rained off against one of the whipping boys. Other teams will be picking up 2 points instead of 1 v Leicestershire.

1 hour ago, DaveM said:

Well this is a shit start. Highly likely to be rained off against one of the whipping boys. Other teams will be picking up 2 points instead of 1 v Leicestershire.

Wait until you play my shit team Nottinghamshire your guaranteed 2 points we are awful this year 🤮

Archived