Summer Treble - Page 2 - General Sports Betting Talk - Stop and Step

Summer Treble

Another win today. 7 points from 4 games. Typically 14 to 16 from 14 games has been enough to qualify for the quarter finals. Odds have halved since I placed my bet! Getting excited!

On 7/19/2019 at 8:58 PM, Stepandstop said:

Wait until you play my shit team Nottinghamshire your guaranteed 2 points we are awful this year 🤮

Chucked away a winning position today. Notts were 1/9 with 8 overs to go.

Two more wins this weekend for Lancs. I'd bet a limb to win £100 they qualify for the quarter finals from this position

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, DaveM said:

Quarters tomorrow. Excited /nervous!

I'll be watching it on sky tonight and cheer them along for you. Bit of a pain it being played up at chester le street though because of the test.

Good luck tonight Dave just to inform you if you didn’t know Lancashire have played Durham 7 times at Chester le street and won all 7 but this being Essex is obviously different 

Latest odds lancs 8/15 Essex 6/4

hope you play my boys Nottinghamshire in the final 👍👍👍

3 hours ago, Stepandstop said:

Good luck tonight Dave just to inform you if you didn’t know Lancashire have played Durham 7 times at Chester le street and won all 7 but this being Essex is obviously different 

Latest odds lancs 8/15 Essex 6/4

hope you play my boys Nottinghamshire in the final 👍👍👍

Cheers. Not a great start but commentators saying 150 should be a winning score.

Maxwell out too now. Not good. Need a partnership to tick the score along or they'll be nobody left to swing at the end

Booooo.

That spilled catch that went for 6 on the last ball of the 18th over was a game changer. 15 an over for 2 and a new batsman or 12 an over 2 set batsmen

Archived