Celebration time - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Celebration time

Mentholdan

I’ve been I’ll for a few weeks but got the perfect pick me up this evening when Mallorca beat Osasuna 0-2 to stay in the Spanish Premiere “La Liga”

9AAFB54A-4F47-4D86-A8F1-5DFD4994A16D.jpeg

8197766C-C3EE-4CFB-ADA8-955E99A55AF5.jpeg

• Like 1

Just looked at the Spanish table and didn’t realise how tight it was going into the last day. Hope your illness was nothing too serious and you're doing ok now.

16 minutes ago, BlindHaze said:

Just looked at the Spanish table and didn’t realise how tight it was going into the last day. Hope your illness was nothing too serious and you're doing ok now.

Well I’m signed off work bymy doctor, it’s as though as soon as I hit 65 last month the wheels have fallen off 😀 I’ve got more tests tomorrow for Arthritis and what worries me is the doc says that the test results will reveal how severe it is, but if the results say “mild” then if it’s this painful with mild arthritis then how painful will it be as it gets worse over the years. I’d rather not go back to work but I need an income at least till I’m of pension age next April. Thanks for asking. 
I was watching the game on the edge of my seat as Mallorca have an uncanny knack of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Let’s hope they can avoid a relegation battle next season.

Was thinking of you last night I did bet them but sadly on a 6 fold and that went on it's arse thanks to Wrexham and Barca.  I thought you would be pleased for your team avoiding relegation. Granada result helped though. Try take it easy health wise as I have osteoarthritis and it's bloody painful. I have missed your anecdotes on here so don't disappear off the planet.

Take care

Carol 

7 hours ago, cazza6565 said:

Was thinking of you last night I did bet them but sadly on a 6 fold and that went on it's arse thanks to Wrexham and Barca.  I thought you would be pleased for your team avoiding relegation. Granada result helped though. Try take it easy health wise as I have osteoarthritis and it's bloody painful. I have missed your anecdotes on here so don't disappear off the planet.

Take care

Carol 

Cheers Carol, and I will definitely be taking it easy. A little anecdote especially for you, not very pleasant I’m afraid. I was gobsmacked at this one and once again I end up thinking “only me”!!!!

so I’m walking down the high street and minding my own business  heading for the bookies to put my lucky 15 on. I literally had my hand on the bookies door when I hear a woman’s voice screaming out “you fucking pervert”  I’m now thinking that some poor bloke is getting it in the ear from his missus for looking at the dolly birds. As I turned round to see what all the fuss is about I see a couple in their thirties with two little girls with them who were aged about 5 or 6. This couple are looking straight at me so I shout to them, “they’re standing about 30 feet away” are you shouting at me? Yeah shouts out the woman, I saw you ogling my little girls as you walked past you fucking pervert.  By now there are about half a dozen people staring at me and thinking God knows what? I shouted something along the lines of f**k of you f*****g fat cow. But the whole incident left a bad taste in my mouth. I was not just fuming but the whole incident shook me up a bit. I have no idea what this woman thinks she saw and maybe she was one of those ignorant twats who go looking for aggro every time they walk outside their front door. My friends and family said just forget it but can’t help thinking that the onlookers will be walking up the same high street in the months to come, pointing at me and telling their friends, see that bloke over there, he’s a pervert??????

let’s hope the next one is a bit more light hearted.

23 minutes ago, ghost22 said:

you got attacked by a karen man , your lucky you survived , they are fucking everywhere , most of them off their bakes on Xanax 

I call that type a ‘30 yard screamer’. Very prevalent outside a Wetherspoons of an evening.

• Like 1