Jump to content
       

Thanks Darren. Nice win on new account on MR Q - Online Casinos - Stop and Step

Thanks Darren. Nice win on new account on MR Q


Mooncheese

Recommended Posts

Just wanted to say thanks 🙂 had a bit of spare cash this weekend and wanted a new UK based casino with no limits and thunderkicks plus the other new games. Found Mr Q being advertised here. 

 

Put 10 in for the deposit bonus and lost. I had set a £40 limit so I put 30 more in. Ended up hitting 120 quid on Griffin's gold! Awesome! So I withdraw 80 and then leave 40 in. Played for a bit then got down to 13 quid. Then I go back to Griffin's gold hoping for a balance boost and hit this!

Screenshot_2022-03-22-04-37-38-929_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.ead1ae6c43d01dd3c168489080569cb6.jpg

 

I know the stake isn't very impressive hehe. I only gamble for a bit of fun. But 3132X my stake win! My biggest ever X win! 

Anyone know how long PayPal payments take to withdraw from MR Q? I requested on Tuesday. I have spoke to the live chat and they confirmed they don't need my documents as they confirmed identity electronically (why I like using UK casinos) but can take up to 7 days for the payment? Seems a bit long to me. I use PayPal on 2 other casinos and they take under 24 hours to reach my account. Anyone with any experience of MR Q with PayPal would be great to know the usual turn around. I'll add my visa for future they say that Visa payments are below 4 hours which usually means instant. I use PayPal on new casinos usually as they have good buyer protection. 

 

Anyways thanks for the recommendation @StopandStep I'll let you know when I get the money in my bank 🙂

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Brilliant win pal just hope the casino don’t screw you over heard a few horror stories recently . Keep hounding them on live chat

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Groyd said:

Good luck getting that money of that bunch of shysters.

May I ask why you would reply in this way? 

Casinos aren't criminals. They are upfront that literally every game they have are in their favour. Every slot machine pays out less than it takes. You are legally protected when using a casino in the UK. I didn't have any sort of game malfunction which is the only thing that can stop a payment.  So really calling a casino shysters seems a bit random. I've checked trust pilot and apart from the occasional retarded person who gives a 1 star because they deposited 10 quid and didn't withdraw 200 instant.. but most are good reviews.  So if you have any specific examples of their so called "Shyster" behaviour it would be great to hear some actual examples and could be helpful. Otherwise this comment just seems a little butthurt if ya ask me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mooncheese said:

May I ask why you would reply in this way? 

Casinos aren't criminals. They are upfront that literally every game they have are in their favour. Every slot machine pays out less than it takes. You are legally protected when using a casino in the UK. I didn't have any sort of game malfunction which is the only thing that can stop a payment.  So really calling a casino shysters seems a bit random. I've checked trust pilot and apart from the occasional retarded person who gives a 1 star because they deposited 10 quid and didn't withdraw 200 instant.. but most are good reviews.  So if you have any specific examples of their so called "Shyster" behaviour it would be great to hear some actual examples and could be helpful. Otherwise this comment just seems a little butthurt if ya ask me. 

Why? Because there’s various people on this forum alone who say that this casino have been horrific at paying out.

Dont think the poster is having a dig at you or trying to take the wind out your sails, just pointing out that MR Q’s have form here.

No one saying they’re criminals but several saying their practices could be somewhat suspect.

Well done on your win, hope you get paid out promptly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well I messaged MRQ today and they are now telling me they need photos of identity. Not really an issue I expected as much and have all the relevant documents. However extremely disappointed that I was told yesterday after specifically asking was told I didn't need to send any. If there are so many issues with this casino then why is @StopandStep still advertising them and being affiliated with them?? Has Darren got any response or help or really anything? If I find out no I have to say Ill be leaving these forums and won't be watching the videos anymore as I thought Darren wasnt like that and only suggested casinos which where safe and vetted. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

From my albeit very limited experience, the first withdrawal is always the most time consuming and troublesome. I honestly wish that casinos would complete their full verification before you can play. Otherwise if you get a result on your first visit there, this is what happens.

Maybe a silly question but are you withdrawing to the same payment method you deposited with? And is it Apple Pay/Google Pay that you’re using?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BlindHaze said:

From my albeit very limited experience, the first withdrawal is always the most time consuming and troublesome. I honestly wish that casinos would complete their full verification before you can play. Otherwise if you get a result on your first visit there, this is what happens.

Maybe a silly question but are you withdrawing to the same payment method you deposited with? And is it Apple Pay/Google Pay that you’re using?

Thanks for the reply. Completely agree. The rules should apply to deposits not withdrawals. It's always in the best interests of the casino it seems. 

Yeah the payment method is the same i used PayPal. Usually PayPal is fast so I assumed there was an issue. Just a shame that yesterday when I literally asked them if there was any problems or needed any documents they said no and today they said I do. I very much doubt if I hadn't followed up today I would have received any notification there was any issue. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mooncheese said:

Well I messaged MRQ today and they are now telling me they need photos of identity. Not really an issue I expected as much and have all the relevant documents. However extremely disappointed that I was told yesterday after specifically asking was told I didn't need to send any. If there are so many issues with this casino then why is @StopandStep still advertising them and being affiliated with them?? Has Darren got any response or help or really anything? If I find out no I have to say Ill be leaving these forums and won't be watching the videos anymore as I thought Darren wasnt like that and only suggested casinos which where safe and vetted. 

StopandStep is an affiliate for Mr Q.

Perhaps go and check out how being a casino affiliate works to give you a better picture of the relationship between the casino, the affiliate and the player.

Hope you get your withdrawal sorted but making you jump through hoops for a few hundred quid is poor and quite often a tactic to get you to play more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, TheKingInTheNorth said:

StopandStep is an affiliate for Mr Q.

Perhaps go and check out how being a casino affiliate works to give you a better picture of the relationship between the casino, the affiliate and the player.

Hope you get your withdrawal sorted but making you jump through hoops for a few hundred quid is poor and quite often a tactic to get you to play more.

I fully understand the relationship between affiliate and casino. I also understand that the relationship is a 2 way street. I'm sure Darren doesn't want to associate with a casino if they refuse payouts etc. However this currently isn't the case of course. It would be nice if he had checked this post out to offer some sort of advice. As I mentioned the only reason I'm gambling at Mr Q is due to the links here and seeing in the videos, so some responsibility or concern or even awareness would be great to show the members of the forum and people who watch his videos Darren gives a shit. Or at least that he is aware of these issues and will consider changing affiliation. Although if the money is good I doubt anything would change. This is why I don't sign up using the links because I refuse to give kickbacks from my losses. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mooncheese said:

I fully understand the relationship between affiliate and casino. I also understand that the relationship is a 2 way street. I'm sure Darren doesn't want to associate with a casino if they refuse payouts etc. However this currently isn't the case of course. It would be nice if he had checked this post out to offer some sort of advice. As I mentioned the only reason I'm gambling at Mr Q is due to the links here and seeing in the videos, so some responsibility or concern or even awareness would be great to show the members of the forum and people who watch his videos Darren gives a shit. Or at least that he is aware of these issues and will consider changing affiliation. Although if the money is good I doubt anything would change. This is why I don't sign up using the links because I refuse to give kickbacks from my losses. 

Now whose comments are sounding butthurt?

I wasn't having a pop at you, I was merely suggesting (as someone else confirmed) that Mr Q has form for withholding withdrawals for no reason at all.

You now appear to be experiencing exactly that.

Saying that you'll leave the forum because Darren hasn't helped you is a bit off, he doesn't own Mr Q's casino site.

Edited by Groyd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Mooncheese said:

I fully understand the relationship between affiliate and casino. I also understand that the relationship is a 2 way street. I'm sure Darren doesn't want to associate with a casino if they refuse payouts etc. However this currently isn't the case of course. It would be nice if he had checked this post out to offer some sort of advice. As I mentioned the only reason I'm gambling at Mr Q is due to the links here and seeing in the videos, so some responsibility or concern or even awareness would be great to show the members of the forum and people who watch his videos Darren gives a shit. Or at least that he is aware of these issues and will consider changing affiliation. Although if the money is good I doubt anything would change. This is why I don't sign up using the links because I refuse to give kickbacks from my losses. 

Your last sentence I 100% agree with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thing is though, the influencer (in this case stopandstep) has no responsibility to you the player.

yup he plays on a certain site and de facto promotes and provides links from their site/channel to sites they are affiliated with.

In fairness I don’t see stopandstep actively stating “play here, play here” for any site. The advertisement is through association only.

Bonuses on sites are generally available by going straight to the site and bypassing the affiliate anyway.

He has no control over a players account or the verification requirements or the length of time it takes to get withdrawals processed.

He is rewarded through the link by association whereby if you use the influencers link the get a payment for introducing the player…. In terms of online gambling this reward is usually a cut of the players losses…. From that very mechanism people should decide if influencers are “the punters pal” or in it with the casino to generate money from a players losses.

Its very much a situation of “buyer beware” I’m afraid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...