pub roulette (cat c terminal) - £100 Jackpot Fruit Machines - Stop and Step

pub roulette (cat c terminal)

Andy

I don't normally play on the fruit machines I prefer the blueprint terminals or similar. There's more choice and I have a few favorite games on there and I think I win more often. 

I always end up on the roulette and there's a few different types but classic roulette is my go to game. I put £1 on my chosen number (I have 3 numbers I switch between) and when it comes in I gamble from £36 to £50 and then the fun begins. Most of the time I'll gamble £50 - £100 and drop jackpot (no repeat on these), I set a loss limit of £30 - £40 and more often than not my number comes in within the 40 spins.

These cat c games are fun but its important to remember £100 is the jackpot, so don't go chasing because they can rake in the money before they pay out.

Classic roulette gambler is the only one I can find that's worth a play but thats only because of the gamble. The blueprint one with stars can be fun as well. Theres a roulette on the current ruby version pub fruit by reflex gaming but it's very hard to get more the 36 because its game is red/black and it always does you. If you find anymore share it here

20190402_093725.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 4/11/2019 at 7:11 PM, StopandStep said:

I used to enjoy traditional fruit machines more than these digital pub ones, but they've all pretty much been fazed out.

There are four in my local along with a pool table, dart board, and 3 digi fruities too.

13 hours ago, DaveM said:

There are four in my local along with a pool table, dart board, and 3 digi fruities too.

All of the Whetherspoons near me tend to have 6 or more iPubs, and no classics fruits. I never see them getting played too much, but I guess they must be making money.

I try to avoit Spoons as much as possible now. Not a fan of the fella that runs crying his eyes out about paying his staff a decent wage. They sadly do have some good games on those terminals.

Gold Key fre spins, 100 to one, 100 line batman, the horus rip off (osirus?) and cops and robbers with the old shaped win lines.
My local has the blue print machines. That all have the same games although oddly slightly varied combinations. Might pop in tomorrow for food at lunch and catch a bit of the cricket so will report back what machines are there. I know they had a new one on Wednesday from my previous visit Friday. They had Pork Chop but not sure if that's gone or moved elsewhere

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2019 at 9:37 AM, StopandStep said:

All of the Whetherspoons near me tend to have 6 or more iPubs, and no classics fruits. I never see them getting played too much, but I guess they must be making money.

My local has now gone 1 digi machine and SIX old school fruities!

Popped in to Wetherspoons in Streatham High Road to grab a latte and saw these, I don't have a clue what they are but thought u guys would be interested. Apparently they can't switch them on until 9am.

IMG_20190712_082423.jpg

Apparently they can't switch them on until 9am.

They are £100 Blueprints and an Ipub I think. Not sure why they think they can't switch them on before 9am, I've not heard that before. My local-ish Spoons leaves them on.

I've fortunately never been in a Wetherspoons before 9am, fortunately, so can't verify. Doesn't sound right though. Might be a venue specific rule if they have had trouble in the pub, might be venue policy rather than any legal rule.

7 hours ago, DaveM said:

I've fortunately never been in a Wetherspoons before 9am, fortunately, so can't verify. Doesn't sound right though. Might be a venue specific rule if they have had trouble in the pub, might be venue policy rather than any legal rule.

You haven't lived, egg, bacon, sausage, tomato, beans, hash browns, 2 toast and as much coffee as you like for £4.95. Served from 8am. As for the machines being switched on at 9am, I'll ask on Monday, they can serve alcohol from 8am so why no slots till 9?

Well I occasionally have a breakfast in spoons before work and we are talking about 07:30am all the machines are on

one of them in next to the coffee machine that’s how they found out the RTP is only 84%

I spoke to the manager this morning, it seems he can switch them on we he opens at 8am for coffee and breakfasts but his alcohol licence doesn't permit him to sell it until 9am so he just switches them on at the same time. Basically it's his call but I suppose it makes sense. 

Archived