Royal Ascot - Horse Racing - Stop and Step

Royal Ascot

Mentholdan

This is today's bet, it looks tough today. There was a problem in the shop with the machines so they promised to put the best odds in for me later. I was very early because I was on the way back from pricing a job. IMG_20210616_121550_1.thumb.jpg.26ddea3f215e9fea1940861a3e650fc1.jpg

An Irish mate of mine with contacts was told to back Yet for the Queen Mary a couple of weeks ago. I came to the conclusion it was reliable info when Moore was booked for it. Drift to 12/1 a slight concern, but at that price might be worth an each way (Bet365 five places, Skybet 7 places). The only others that appealed today were Dancing King and Armory.

Tomorrow like the look of NAVELLO , MOHAAFETH, DUBAI FOUNTAIN, STRADIVARIUS for a Lucky15.

Based on what I am seeing today huge golden highway stand side. Until that changes not worth getting involved in any races that split into 2/3 groups. I'm only going to bet on races on the round course from now on this year.Ascot presumably will wait to see if they get the rain tonight before any selective watering.

1 hour ago, Stormy said:

Based on what I am seeing today huge golden highway stand side. Until that changes not worth getting involved in any races that split into 2/3 groups. I'm only going to bet on races on the round course from now on this year.Ascot presumably will wait to see if they get the rain tonight before any selective watering.

Well that's that theory out the window 😁

This is today's bet, it looks tough today. There was a problem in the shop with the machines so they promised to put the best odds in for me later. I was very early because I was on the way back from pricing a job. IMG_20210616_121550_1.thumb.jpg.26ddea3f215e9fea1940861a3e650fc1.jpg

Today's lucky 31, I've had plenty of placed horses so far but no winners from 10 selections. Maybe today I can turn it around. 

IMG_20210617_135422.jpg

It is farcical that the premier flat meeting  has straight races decided by the draw. Certainly lost it's mojo halfway through Tuesday's card when I made a decision to stop betting in any of the straight course races.  For sure horses not running on the rails golden highways hugely disadvantaged and now torrential rain to factor in.

Two bets yesterday on round course and one came up trumps and only Alenquer today.

Here's today's lucky 31, 15 selections up until now and no winners, plenty of placed horses though. Let's hope a change in the going can change my luck, that's if it goes ahead with all the rain we're getting at the moment. 

IMG_20210618_130204.jpg

Yeah the best horse won and gets booted out, typical. My first winner this week, its been hard. I'm pretty sure they're not paying FPTP though. I've got a lot of faith in Jeremiah, I've put him up here loads of times and he always seems to win at big prices. As for the disqualification, go on YouTube and take a look at Jacqueline's Quest Oaks win, she lost it in identical circumstances, I was on that day too at 66-1. Why me? 😭😭😭

Archived