Royal Ascot - Page 2 - Horse Racing - Stop and Step

Royal Ascot

Mentholdan

im pretty sure he still pays out on FPTP and amended result. i will disagree with you for the 5.35

I really fancy AADDEEY , I did put an each way treble on earlier i had Oscula which got 3rd but my second horse

was nowhere Empress Josephine

34 minutes ago, cazza6565 said:

im pretty sure he still pays out on FPTP and amended result. i will disagree with you for the 5.35

I really fancy AADDEEY , I did put an each way treble on earlier i had Oscula which got 3rd but my second horse

Yeah I back Josephine too, kiss of death. Gl. 

Here are todays selections, the main one is the horses I've followed in the past few seasons the other just a fun bet. I mean, when you see a horse running called Tommy Tittlemouse you can't not back it. 

IMG_20210619_131134.jpg

20 hours ago, cazza6565 said:

You were right, I did get paid out for the disqualification. A return of £21. So all in all I'm down £134 including todays stake but it's been great racing and you never know.