Horse tip - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Horse tip

Mentholdan

66/1 with B365 for the Derby, might let you have some buttons on it. 50/1 with proper bookies. If it is another maiden race must be odds on and it isn't entered for the 23rd yet. I will have a tickle on the antepost though, thanks for the tip. Maybe it will turn out to be as good as Yeats if it stays in training, Keats grandfather is Yeats dad in human terms.

Scratch the original post, it's not Keats, trying to do 3 things at once at 1am addles your brain and now I've lost the paperwork, bear with me and I'll update later, rushing off to work now, later. 

OK sorry about the confusion, I can't think why I put Keats down, it was rather late and I had a "senior moment" anyway, the actual name of the horse is Sykes, its due to run on the 23rd in the 2.45 at Haydock. So anyway I've been told its expected to run very well. There are so many things that go wrong in jump racing so don't shoot the messenger. A lot of things can go wrong in a week in racing, a lot could happen, going changes and so on, perhaps even a change of date and venue? I was told next time it runs get on it. 

It's a very competitive race, he is the best horse in the race, that's why he's got top weight. I just hope he runs well for those that have backed it. When someone gives you a bit of info it's nice to be able to share it but if they get beat or run badly you wish you had said nothing. Ant way, we'll know soon enough. 

6 hours ago, ghost22 said:

another day dan , ,  they will find a race for it sometime , notebook job 🙂

Let's hope so, he led for most of the way but with top weight it was a too big of an ask in the end. I've had a few quid on Crystal Pallas Cat in the 5.00 at Chelmsford this evening at 16-1. Fingers crossed. 

Archived