Millionaire Mystery Box - Big Wins - Stop and Step

Millionaire Mystery Box

BlindHaze

I think this is the one that @StopandStep alluded to in his video today. Apologies for the lack of editing but I’m no YouTuber and I got a call from my boss about halfway through, hence the half second screen rotation and the lack of anything towards the end.....

That could hardly have gone any better, but the number of dead spins on 50x was demoralising. What was it 14 dead spins out of 17 @ 50x? And most of the profit from one spin. Nothing I have seen would entice me to play this slot.

57 minutes ago, Stormy said:

That could hardly have gone any better, but the number of dead spins on 50x was demoralising. What was it 14 dead spins out of 17 @ 50x? And most of the profit from one spin. Nothing I have seen would entice me to play this slot.

Yeah, it all came from one spin. I’m not sure if it’s greedy to think ‘that could’ve gone better’, but I’m going to anyway....

And 90% of the time, the feature is terrible. You might get to x2 or x3 but rarely make much progress. I’ve not played it since, I think I’ll retire from that one with a profit 🙂

8 hours ago, Stepandstop said:

I think blind haze should do a live Sunday night stream 😁

Haha! Me and my no subscribers would have a whale of a time! 🤣

Archived