New 2 pounds bets - General Discussion - Stop and Step

New 2 pounds bets

Pascopaolo

In my opinion, bookies will be looking for a lot of money now. Big hit on high street bookies and the old ways of not many wins but occasional big hit might be even more few and far between!

Id genuinely leave it fod a month and stick £10/£20 or shatever your stake is online.

Online will boom even bigger than is now 😕 its gonna be a weird few months but in honesty, the bookies can afford it. Make enough, just expect fobt to be harder to win

11 minutes ago, LiamJ said:

In my opinion, bookies will be looking for a lot of money now. Big hit on high street bookies and the old ways of not many wins but occasional big hit might be even more few and far between!

Completely agree with that. Although the bookies are just regressing into the same size they were before, in the high street in my town there are 2 Corals, 2 BetFreds and at least one of all the other major bookies. They had their fun, and now it’s coming home to roost. To be honest, it’s difficult to fall for their ‘poor old me’ routine when their massive expansion was due to the FOBTs! It’s like saying ‘I won the lottery 2 years ago but not won it since’...

I'm actually leaning towards the other angle. I think the payouts will be decent but not mega money. Psychologically fool people into thinking it's good then hammer it down over the summer and screw the life out of people.

Archived