Leaders of the Free spins world - Casimba - Announcements, Feedback and Suggestions - Stop and Step

Leaders of the Free spins world - Casimba

Hey Darren, (stop and step man ), really enjoy the videos and i know you like doing this "get every bonus" type video, something a bit different

Could you play "Leaders of the Free spins world " online and try and get every single leaders bonus - There are 5 and need unlocking level by level

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Well I play it on £1 spin solely because the pay table is same as £2 spin. The bonus symbols are bigger but that is only difference. I used to get good bonuses on Napoleon or Churchill with decent wilds but lately its been rubbish. Lincoln and its 5 spins no wins here's a tenner lol what is that all about

i did really well last night on it, got 3 bonus, 2 cleo and a churchill for about £200 profit on £1 spins, would still like to see you do a bit on the online version

I see you had a bash online on the bonus video, I imagine it was as poor online as it is to me in shops. 

After being back at the machines for about 2 weeks, (after a little break after a nice win the other month on real king), I had been nicely up, with plenty of bonuses and about 3 wild power spins on centurion all paying nicely. Then came the age old mistake of trying to get the big bonus this game owes me. Anyhow after £350 through on £2 stake it finally lands a bonus, Cleopatra spins with premium symbols, I'm thinking surely money back or even jackpot. It paid £6... "f u fred!"

Anyway after switching to Ladbrokes, it was time to give the old faithful black knight community a go; £270 got me 2 sets of lights no win over £10. One last all in go on black knight megaways £2 premium play (what was the old £30 go), £180 gave me two goes, one paid £9 the other sod all!

Thankfully even after stupidly being £800 down over a single , I'm still slightly up for the month, and I wont be back in until the new year.

Oops I think I went a bit off topic, with my mini life story I'd like to see leaders of free spins world online too Darren.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived