Sign in to follow this  
Notrege

Leaders of the Free spins world - Casimba

Hey Darren, (stop and step man ), really enjoy the videos and i know you like doing this "get every bonus" type video, something a bit different

Could you play "Leaders of the Free spins world " online and try and get every single leaders bonus - There are 5 and need unlocking level by level

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

any chance of even including this game in one of your online/williamhill videos?

Hey, sorry I must have missed this one! I'll try and play it for next week (Thursday).

Hopefully its better online than in shops, its woeful now. Bonuses are very rare and normally pay 10x max!

I played it last night on low stakes for a little bit to see what it's like...It's a bit rubbish!

I’ve played it on 25p stake a few times - never had any luck on it.

Well I play it on £1 spin solely because the pay table is same as £2 spin. The bonus symbols are bigger but that is only difference. I used to get good bonuses on Napoleon or Churchill with decent wilds but lately its been rubbish. Lincoln and its 5 spins no wins here's a tenner lol what is that all about

i did really well last night on it, got 3 bonus, 2 cleo and a churchill for about £200 profit on £1 spins, would still like to see you do a bit on the online version

• Like 2

I see you had a bash online on the bonus video, I imagine it was as poor online as it is to me in shops. 

After being back at the machines for about 2 weeks, (after a little break after a nice win the other month on real king), I had been nicely up, with plenty of bonuses and about 3 wild power spins on centurion all paying nicely. Then came the age old mistake of trying to get the big bonus this game owes me. Anyhow after £350 through on £2 stake it finally lands a bonus, Cleopatra spins with premium symbols, I'm thinking surely money back or even jackpot. It paid £6... "f u fred!"

Anyway after switching to Ladbrokes, it was time to give the old faithful black knight community a go; £270 got me 2 sets of lights no win over £10. One last all in go on black knight megaways £2 premium play (what was the old £30 go), £180 gave me two goes, one paid £9 the other sod all!

Thankfully even after stupidly being £800 down over a single , I'm still slightly up for the month, and I wont be back in until the new year.

Oops I think I went a bit off topic, with my mini life story I'd like to see leaders of free spins world online too Darren.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1