Father of the Forum - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Father of the Forum

Seaton-slots

The House Of Commons has good old Ken Clarke as the father of the House... We have Mentholdan as the father of the forum but I have not seen any posting by him in the last few days which is very unusual to say the least. His wisdom and anecdotes brighten up the place.

I have no doubt he is alright, but if everyone could just check out their local Paddy Power bookies for a 63 year old grouch placing a lucky 15 on the horses and feeding the change into Eye of Horus before exiting with many hundreds of pounds we can make certain that the makers of Horus have not ordered a hit on him 😀.

If you see him... tell him to get typing again... it helps keep the old rheumatism at bay.  

Thanks for your concern guys, I'm fine thanks. As I'm semi retired a job comes in now and then and if I fancy it I'll take it. Consequently I have less time on my hands, that's why I had to stop putting up the horse selections as its very time consuming. I have been watching one streamer in particular lately, a Bulgarian chick called Desi, she's on a mission to get a wild line on DOA II, she's had 150 bonuses so far with no luck??? 

Right, off to Paddy Power. 😁😁😁 Later guys. 

1 hour ago, Mentholdan said:

Thanks for your concern guys, I'm fine thanks. As I'm semi retired a job comes in now and then and if I fancy it I'll take it. Consequently I have less time on my hands, that's why I had to stop putting up the horse selections as its very time consuming. I have been watching one streamer in particular lately, a Bulgarian chick called Desi, she's on a mission to get a wild line on DOA II, she's had 150 bonuses so far with no luck??? 

Right, off to Paddy Power. 😁😁😁 Later guys. 

Desi is easy on the eye too 😉

2 hours ago, Ferg said:

Desi is easy on the eye too 😉

I shall be watching her tonight, I'm all prepared, cup of te, vape juice, box of tissues. 😍😍😍😍

34 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

I shall be watching her tonight, I'm all prepared, cup of te, vape juice, box of tissues. 😍😍😍😍

Haha has she her own channel or does she be on slotspinners page?

9 minutes ago, Ferg said:

Haha has she her own channel or does she be on slotspinners page?

I think it's her boyfriend who set it all up, he's always sitting in the background playing with his x box

Archived