Are these random? - £100 Jackpot Fruit Machines - Stop and Step

Are these random?

I’m just in a pub and they have their terminal with a few games on, but one thing that struck me was this - ‘the best strategy is to collect all wins’

Are these gambles not random? If it pays at 100% in the long term, then surely it makes no difference? Btw, the game was Multiwild.

39D6778A-C7BE-43F7-A065-801A90DADEBB.jpeg

Any random game that gives you a choice while playing eg a dond feature can have a varying vtp.

When you have s slot that allows you to pick a symbol which reveals something is predetermined it has already picked for you its just showing outcome.

I thought multi wild was a simple slot with a gamble?

This is blueprints game it take 

1 hour ago, boropeab said:

Any random game that gives you a choice while playing eg a dond feature can have a varying vtp.

When you have s slot that allows you to pick a symbol which reveals something is predetermined it has already picked for you its just showing outcome.

I thought multi wild was a simple slot with a gamble?

This is blueprints game it take 

Yeah, it’s the standard x2, x4, x5 and x10 gamble on Multiwild. I didn’t play the terminal in the end because the percentage was pretty poor, but might have a look next time I’m in there to see if it says ‘100% random’ on the gamble.

2 hours ago, boropeab said:

The gamble is random but doesnt run at 100%.

They can do this as long as they declare it

Looks like you’re right. I’m back in the pub (just for research purposes obviously) and every game seems to say the same - the best strategy is to collect all wins. It’s a real kick in the knackers as I like to play Rise Of The Phoenix and you really need to gamble for the Phoenix spins on that one. Guess I won’t be playing this machine again. 😞

Looks like you’re right. I’m back in the pub (just for research purposes obviously) and every game seems to say the same - the best strategy is to collect all wins.

Interesting way to increase their odds! The £500 gambles say 100% random in the bottom corner. I assume they've taken that away? Do you have a photo of the gamble, have they put an extra diamond (lose position) on the gamble reels? 

1 hour ago, StopandStep said:

Interesting way to increase their odds! The £500 gambles say 100% random in the bottom corner. I assume they've taken that away? Do you have a photo of the gamble, have they put an extra diamond (lose position) on the gamble reels? 

I’ll have a look when I’m next there, probably Thursday night as I’m off work Friday. To be honest, it’s really put me off playing pub slots but I’ll stick a few quid in just to see the gamble.

The gamble can say 100% random,it doesnt mean gamble runs at 100%.

If i have to pick out a diamond from a pack of cards it is 100% random,but it would come out at 25% rtp

14 minutes ago, boropeab said:

If i have to pick out a diamond from a pack of cards it is 100% random,but it would come out at 25% rtp

I think you’re right. I’ve seen a few gambles where it says the average payout is 100% but that’s obviously different from 100% random. I’ll take a look on Thursday night and see what the gamble says. And the way my working week is going, I think I want that beer now.

Surely it's not 25% rtp though as you get 4x your wager back? 

100% random  with 25% chance of winning 4x the wager = 100%   rtp

or have i over thought this?  :p

I meant the displayed odds show it as 100% payback. I want to look at the gamble now!

23 minutes ago, BigMac Mick said:

Surely it's not 25% rtp though as you get 4x your wager back? 

100% random  with 25% chance of winning 4x the wager = 100%   rtp

or have i over thought this?  😛

It could be similar, perhaps a gamble like that which only pays 3x. But I’m more thinking that the 10x gamble for instance may only come in 1 in 11 times. The little dial that spins is for display purposes only and on face value would seem to pay out at 100% although in reality it’s programmed as a 1 in 11 chance (albeit a random 1 in 11 chance).

I think that makes sense...? 

ps - similar to the Worms fortune spins that used to exist. Looks like you have an equal chance of hitting mega money as any other segment on the wheel, but in reality it never comes in.

Multi wild is 100% random i didnt say it wasnt.

The gamble is also 100% random again i never said it wasnt.

At this moment in time i am actually next too a machine😃

Archived