What's going on with slots in Corals? - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

What's going on with slots in Corals?

Stormy

Three of my favourites, "777 Burn em up", "Magpie Mayhem" & "Black Knight", I know these three slots well and have noticed the characteristics of "777 Burn em up" seems a bit different since lockdown.

"777 Burn em up" is 95% on all stakes (one of the highest), but since the lockdown the bonus seems to be harder to get and getting a line of five 777 in the bonus quite impossible. In fact getting a line of five of anything in the bonus is much harder. The net result is much smaller bonus wins. How can this be the case whilst still stating 95%?

Coral's do sometimes change the characteristics of slots especially after new ones have been in for a while, Golden Chief and the original Rocky being examples.

To change anything in a b3 game it needs to go into homologation again which is a length and costly process so.i doubt very much anything in the game has changed.

If it shows 95% rtp it has to play to this % .

If it runs lower the company would be liable to a hefty fine and all their games woul be scutinised

22 minutes ago, mr x said:

7s to burn is set at 95 % on the arcades as well 

It’s one of my go to games as it’s 95% on 20p play too, a lot of others are set to 86% on lower stakes.  The only thing that annoys me is that you can’t gamble when you’ve got auto play on.

Archived