Tottenham for the win? - General Sports Betting Talk - Stop and Step

Tottenham for the win?

I hope so, I think they need to just to make a game of it for the second leg.  I've got a sneaky suspicion that Moura is going to have a blinder tonight.  

A lot of people come to me for football tips, whatever I punt on they do the exact opposite and walk away with a fortune.  I think I've only had one winner this season....

Actually, I don't think that bet's binding because it appears you haven't written it out using a 2 inch long, unreliable blue biro. 

2 inches long and unreliable... reminds me of a conversation I had with the missus last night.

Darren how do I enter the £100 voucher competition

I'll pick 5 at random from everyone who has signed-up, so don't worry you'll all be in with an equal chance.

I’m a Liverpool fan, hope Tottenham spank em but I’ve got to admit Man City are strong, roll on Manchester derby. Only time I’ll ever root for Manchester United😂😂

22 minutes ago, StopandStep said:

I'll pick 5 at random from everyone who has signed-up, so don't worry you'll all be in with an equal chance.

How do you know who has signed up, so you get a notification? Don’t wanna miss our mate. 

12 hours ago, Phil Pal said:

How do you know who has signed up, so you get a notification? Don’t wanna miss our mate. 

I can see a list of all the members, so don't worry you won't miss out.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived