Bad evening at the sea side - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Bad evening at the sea side

Seaton-slots

After feeling unwell for a few days I decided a trip to a local sea side arcade was needed to lift my spirits.

Drove for just over an hour to get there and both the wife and I sat down on Eye Of Horus and proceeded to lose £600 in about 40 minutes..

Drove home in just over an hour again leaving me scratching my head wondering what went wrong.

I never mind losing but FFS at least give me a bit of amusement for my money. On a brighter note though the car park was free after 6pm so I did get over half an hours parking for nothing.

Damn, we’ve all been there. I’m sure Eye Of Horus has turned into one of the worst games out there. I decided to give it another go the other day on 20p stake, hit the feature, retrigger first spin and..... £5. I played it a few months ago too and after a retrigger I fared even worse with £3.60.

Eye of horus, can certainly play terrible more times than not. My personal worst game at the moment is leaders of the free spins world. I've cycled an awful lot through this game over the past several months with nothing but terrible bonuses. Today I played £300 through it in £2 spin, managed to get the bonus 5 times which isnt bad, though the 1st time it paid £15, 2nd time paid £0 (the game gives you £10 from pitty) 3rd time paid £0 (same £10 return) 4th time paid £12. 5th and final paid £56. I think the rtp is meant to be 92%, but since the £2 limit some games just take the piss.

I dont know about everyone else, but when I have a cycle of bad losses on a game I tend to return to it (even at different venues) as I believe it owes me something. today I "reinvested" the £300 profit had got in a tasty result from 15 samurai and black knight

Don’t fret, I done £800 in Ladbrokes on Sunday in about an hour!

was in for £1,100 as well at one point today but managed to claw back £1k to head for the hills -£100!

Just the way it is, sometimes you’ll hit everything and others you’ll get the hole ripped out of you, most days are somewhere in between.

Problem (for me anyway) is that I can’t play slots at anything other than £2 and even then preferably on premium play as I just don’t see how you ever get the jackpot off of 20p or 50p stakes.

Archived