TheKingInTheNorth

Lunchtime Bonanza

60 quid in Ladbrokes today, first spin on Spartacus triggered free spins. Got them again within two spins. Ended £100+ up. Played Black Knight and profit again with free spins triggered by bonus symbols on ultra spins (35 just from the spins) and Banked most of my cash (100+) then gambled the remaining cash for more spins and won 100 more. With a few little wins on home sweet home (pie gamble to free spins as well) ended £305 in profit for 30 minutes!

12 hours ago, DaveM said:

60 quid in Ladbrokes today, first spin on Spartacus triggered free spins. Got them again within two spins. Ended £100+ up. Played Black Knight and profit again with free spins triggered by bonus symbols on ultra spins (35 just from the spins) and Banked most of my cash (100+) then gambled the remaining cash for more spins and won 100 more. With a few little wins on home sweet home (pie gamble to free spins as well) ended £305 in profit for 30 minutes!

Hmm, £600 an hour, that puts you in the same wage bracket as a train driver. 😁😁😁

3 hours ago, Mentholdan said:

Hmm, £600 an hour, that puts you in the same wage bracket as a train driver. 😁😁😁

And they’re on strike most of the time...

1 hour ago, BlindHaze said:

And they’re on strike most of the time...

Reminds me of the joke.... At the train drivers union meeting, the union leader takes the stand and announces "comrades, I've done a deal with the bosses, they've offered £10K a week wages, double for overtime, 6 months on and 6 months off with pay and you only have to work on Wednesdays" 

A voice from the back shouts "what, every fucking Wednesday?" 

Edited by Mentholdan
Misspelt

10 hours ago, Mentholdan said:

😀

Must have been overtime rate as I went to the other ladbrokes on the next street and managed a mere £150 today

50 minutes ago, DaveM said:

😀

Must have been overtime rate as I went to the other ladbrokes on the next street and managed a mere £150 today

I'd be tempted to stick £50 of that in my account and play it on line, spesh the way your luck is running. 😁