Lunchtime Bonanza - Big Wins - Stop and Step

Lunchtime Bonanza

TheKingInTheNorth

Fancied a dash today so £300 out bank and into Coral (sadly a shop where phots/film not allowed and all machines visible from desk)

Machine 1 - £100 in, within £40 on Super Star Turns Mega Play hit Jackpot 🎰 💰!

switched it to Ultra and hit £250 on the wheel within the remainder but like a dick gambled it for the red wheel and lost 🙈😔.

Machine 2 - 30 free spins on Ultra mode from RR drops of gold which on the second to last spin hit a full screen for jackpot 🎰 💰 💰😎.

Machine 3 - Superstar Turns again on ultra 10 free spins on base game from green wheel returns £360 oddish and auto banks an amount, Anyway part bank £303 and gamble for blue wheel which hits and then hits £200 giving me £503 but of course it robbed me of the £3 🤣🤣🤣, jackpot 🎰 💰 again!!!!!!!

Pkayed a bit of samurai, Prism Eye and fishing frenzy in between which were no use.

Out the door and back to work with £1,400 in my hip pocket...

Carlsberg don’t do lunchtime, but if they did....

2 minutes ago, StopandStep said:

That's a great result! The win values on Ultra spins on Super Star Turns are very high, 25 free spins is usually enough for a jackpot.

Agree Darren, SST either plays really well in mega/ultra mode OR you get a sore backside!

Going to buy new wedges for golf (50, 54 & 60 if you’re interested) and maybe a new putter....

This is what I feel everyone needs to do when they get a decent win no matter what a “decent win” is to each individual, buy something you like with it otherwise it’ll all just go back into the bookies pocket....

24 minutes ago, TheKingInTheNorth said:

Going to buy new wedges for golf (50, 54 & 60 if you’re interested) and maybe a new putter....

This is what I feel everyone needs to do when they get a decent win no matter what a “decent win” is to each individual, buy something you like with it otherwise it’ll all just go back into the bookies pocket....

Very wise words Mr King...

2 hours ago, TheKingInTheNorth said:

Fancied a dash today so £300 out bank and into Coral (sadly a shop where phots/film not allowed and all machines visible from desk)

Machine 1 - £100 in, within £40 on Super Star Turns Mega Play hit Jackpot 🎰 💰!

switched it to Ultra and hit £250 on the wheel within the remainder but like a dick gambled it for the red wheel and lost 🙈😔.

Machine 2 - 30 free spins on Ultra mode from RR drops of gold which on the second to last spin hit a full screen for jackpot 🎰 💰 💰😎.

Machine 3 - Superstar Turns again on ultra 10 free spins on base game from green wheel returns £360 oddish and auto banks an amount, Anyway part bank £303 and gamble for blue wheel which hits and then hits £200 giving me £503 but of course it robbed me of the £3 🤣🤣🤣, jackpot 🎰 💰 again!!!!!!!

Pkayed a bit of samurai, Prism Eye and fishing frenzy in between which were no use.

Out the door and back to work with £1,400 in my hip pocket...

Carlsberg don’t do lunchtime, but if they did....

Still no idea why other live online streamers slag FOBTS off 

yes they can drain your money easily and quickly but like you I’ve seen people walk out with thousands 👍👍

enjoy the winnings sir 

Having said the above I decided to try the £300 again on the way home and ended up jackpot on SST and Rainbow riches DofG in that £300 to walk with the below!

5 jackpots in one afternoon 😮😮😮😎😎💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

(put it on my card as the shop I was in is rough as fcuk).

68A64318-43F8-4D06-8959-236D1B008245.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Stepandstop said:

Still no idea why other live online streamers slag FOBTS off 

They have their own agendas. According to some, being able to bet £500 a second online is ok, but £2 in a bookies is terrible!

Nice result; sometimes you can play them and strike gold, it's a cracking feeling when everything you play seems to deliver a result! Unfortunately last time I played I got smashed;

£400 loaded in Ladbrokes

£330 in Black Knight community, 1 bonus paid £10. Result £330 loss

£70 in R/R drops of gold, tried the super mega spins in hope of a mega come back (no luck). Result £70 loss

Bought some fags and nipped to Hills;

£200 loaded in. Eye of horus bonus after 3 spins (paid just over a tenner). Switched to leaders of the free spin world with about £160 left. Got 1 bonus, paid £11! Result £200 loss.

Popped back to Hills later, loaded on final £200, played Leaders of free spins world (for a better bonus) got about 15 teases in real play and landed 2 bonuses via the bonus chance globe, neither paid more than £40 quid. £170 loss.

Switched to classic reel king with last £30 managed to get back up to £210. Result £180 profit.

Loaded back the £200 to card and bought some beer with the tenner. £590 quid down for the day that's the last time I'm going in until the footy season (honest)!

4 hours ago, TheKingInTheNorth said:

We’ve all been there it’s a rough feeling

Exactly, which is why it's great to get something nice whenever your ahead! Now we just need some better weather to try out those clubs 🏌️

On 7/26/2019 at 6:25 PM, TheKingInTheNorth said:

And just to show I’m a man of my word....

£440 worth but 🤫 don’t tell my wife 🤣🤣

F54C501E-E0F4-4903-9F67-B05E8D454C37.jpeg

You got no balls?? 

Archived