WTF is going on with arcade slots - General Discussion - Stop and Step

WTF is going on with arcade slots

Seaton-slots

After taking a beating from Rocky last week this week I ventured of to an arcade I had never visited before in Chapel St Leonards and played a new machine to me called "Batman Begins" it was big and bright and one of those VIP cabinets with buttons on the chair etc.

That was as good as it got... Once again raped and pillaged my £500 budget gone with 30 minutes and one feature in the whole time that gave 5 free spins and netted £8.

At the end I decided to do what Darren seems to do a lot... I checked to see if it was compensated and what the payout % was. I got as far as the % and I could not believe what I was seeing... 83% on a £2 stake. No that is not a typo 83% it was something like 78% on 20P  I tried to take a picture but got caught and reprimanded.

I am going to go back at some point and get that photo.

Has anyone ever come across a lower % than that and is there not a minimum % machine have to pay out?

5 minutes ago, Stepandstop said:

Jesus 78% might as well take a fag lighter to your money not good sir 😢

Tell me about it... next week I think I will try the 2p pushers I will still lose my money but at least I will have a chance to walk away with a pencil sharpener and some crayons. 😎

"is there not a minimum % machine have to pay out?" 

No, so they can be set to whatever the minimum the manufacturer designed them to go. Businesses that care about repeat custom wouldn't set them low. Locations like motorway services are generally the lowest. 

The slot was beating you on two fronts, so you never had a chance. First the low percentage, then its compensated and likely will never earn enough money to pay out anyway!

Thanks Darren... here I am hitting 60 and been around slots since I was born and I'm still learning. I figured it must be compensated but I could find nothing on the screen to confirm it... Life was so less complicated when you put your 1d in the slot and pulled the handle lol 

Wow that’s the lowest I have ever read about and I thought some of the William hill slots was bad at 89% for £2

As for Compensaited I normally find if it’s random it says so on the front screen

if no Random is said then it normally it is Compensaited 

Archived