Betfred is it me - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Betfred is it me

fatcabs

Is it me or just where I live but the 3 Betfred shops I use all could do with a good clean and a lock of paint the fobt machines could do with a overall broken buttons

The will hill coral paddy power shops in the area all have better smell and cleaner even the fobt are cleaner

If I were a betting shop manager my shop would be spotless, including the shit House. Even the oldest of furniture and fittings would look OK with a bit of spit and polish. Listen Fatcabs, you gamble good hard earned money "I hope" on those machines, ir shouldn't be too much to ask to lose it in clean and tidy surroundings. Complain to the manager and staff, call Betfred customer services a d complain, its your right to expect the best. Tell them if it doesn't improve you'll go elsewhere. Too many people complain but do nothing, get motivated and complain, be polite and calm or put in a email and if things don't improve get the other customers to complain as well. You wouldn't eat in a restaurant with dirty tablecloths and cutlery and crockery a d ripped seats? Unless it's Wetherspoons of course 😁😁😁

As an ex  employee of a betting shop I asked for a new carpet when we got flooded.

Nothing happened even after the 3rd burst pipe. I said the dampness is affecting my asthma . I left over a year ago and that same shop carpet is still there. Same goes for repairs stick a bit of hazard tape on it is their response.

27 minutes ago, StopandStep said:

I often find William Hill are the most run down; torn seats, dirty floors. I'm also amazed that no betting shops offer decent coffee.

Yeah, I feel quite at home at William Hill. 

In Betfred in the mornings, "Fred" is always on the TV for an hour or so giving pushes "extended odds" and other sweeteners. When I had an issue with Betfred I called customer services and told them " That Bald headed bastard wants focus on the shops running properly instead of giving shit bonuses on shit odds"  it didn't go down to well but I got my point across. 

Im in business and I BEND OVER BACKWARDS TO PLEASE MY CUSTOMERS ALL THE TIME. Be fair and you will ALWAYS GET YOUR MONEY BACK. 

On 6/20/2019 at 9:53 PM, StopandStep said:

I often find William Hill are the most run down; torn seats, dirty floors. I'm also amazed that no betting shops offer decent coffee.

I have to agree 

even the FOBTS the touch screen on the bottom part does not work

and no one ever cleans the screens they are just dirty looking

Archived