Jimbo slots - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Jimbo slots

Mentholdan

I was watching a YouTube offering from "jimbo slots" the other night and couldn't believe my eyes "and ears" drinking alcohol whilst streaming, clearly getting a little inebriated as the stream went on, the language was unbelievable, I can swear with the best of them, and I don't really mind other people swearing but is it really necessary at machine gun pace? He was even getting a little abusive although he did apologise. I tweeted him saying he had a mouth like sewer and he might benefit from watching his streams back. I went to read his reply earlier, BLOCKED. Weird how someone with such a colourful vocabulary can't put together a valid reply. I'd be more impressed if he told me to f*** off. 

I've never really watched jimbo, but a lot of streamers dont take kindly to negative feedback/tweets they just block them.  A lot of youtubers have disabled comments too basically anything that disrupts their echo-chamber of positive comments gets brushed aside.  I guess they have to to keep the referral money rolling in.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2019 at 10:50 PM, Mentholdan said:

I was watching a YouTube offering from "jimbo slots" the other night and couldn't believe my eyes "and ears" drinking alcohol whilst streaming, clearly getting a little inebriated as the stream went on, the language was unbelievable, I can swear with the best of them, and I don't really mind other people swearing but is it really necessary at machine gun pace? He was even getting a little abusive although he did apologise. I tweeted him saying he had a mouth like sewer and he might benefit from watching his streams back. I went to read his reply earlier, BLOCKED. Weird how someone with such a colourful vocabulary can't put together a valid reply. I'd be more impressed if he told me to f*** off. 

Twitter’s full of people who like to mouth off and can’t take any criticism back. I was fairly recently involved in an exchange with someone who was adamant that video games make people violent. I suggested that although violent people may be inclined to play these games, there’s no evidence to suggest that games such as Call Of Duty change people’s personality and turn them into shooters.

What followed next was an obscenity laden response saying that it was people like me and my attitude that caused the Columbine School shooting. I responded that if that’s the case, then judging by your profile picture you must have played a lot of Hungry Hippos when you were a kid.

The result? A ban for a personal attack. Despite being accused of a murderous atrocity over 5000 miles away.

I got into an argument with Steve Brookstein on Twitter. He was acting the nob but fair fucks he never blocked me

Archived