Keeping cool whilst being shafted - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Keeping cool whilst being shafted

Seaton-slots

I like to think of myself as a reasonable sort of bloke. I don't tend to get wound up very easily and when I have a play on any slot machine I do it for fun not profit and I generally except that I will end up losing all I brought in to spend. All I am after is entertainment.

All I ask in return is let me have a decent amount of time between starting and losing it all. However, I have had days when I have laughingly questioned he machines parent-ship and called it a few other choice names if I felt I never got a decent play. (Ive done £300 in an arcade in less than 1/2 hour a good few times)

Anyway to the point... In all the video's I have seen of Darren I don't ever remember him even swearing once no matter how bad a session he has or how many gambles he misses... is that down to good editing or just excellent self control?  

What is the most memorable loss of control you have witnessed?  

When I was about 14 at school I won another lads money, about £1.50 playing penny up the wall, he put both his fists through a window and slashed his wrists and had to be rushed to hospital. He got sympathy all round and I got expelled. About 5 years later myself and the same lad were playing pool in the pub for £1a game, I beat him three times a d he threw the cue at me like a spear, it hit me in the face. I bashed him up big time, got done for gbh, got fined, barred from the pub. A few of his mates got me a few months later, I had bite marks all over my face and arms, a knife in the leg. All for £3 and the fact he couldn't strap on a pair and accept a hiding. 

I'm more mild mannered than Clerk Kent, never been in a fight since. A massive lesson was learnt, NEVER gamble with people you know. 

lol... I think the worse I have heard is "DAM" not exactly Roy Chubby Brown material and that was after losing a good wedge on a gamble to £500.

Anyway to the point... In all the video's I have seen of Darren I don't ever remember him even swearing once no matter how bad a session he has or how many gambles he misses... is that down to good editing or just excellent self control?

Good editing 😂 

I figured most people don't want constant swearing in a video, but I'm generally a pretty calm gambler.The worst thing is like you said, getting a decent game for your money, that annoys me the most. 

On 5/2/2019 at 10:49 AM, StopandStep said:

Good editing 😂 

I figured most people don't want constant swearing in a video, but I'm generally a pretty calm gambler.The worst thing is like you said, getting a decent game for your money, that annoys me the most. 

Like Thursday I put £60 in Drops of Gold and played £2 super game and never got 1 set of super spins... it was fun.... not 😡😡

12 hours ago, TheKingInTheNorth said:

Like Thursday I put £60 in Drops of Gold and played £2 super game and never got 1 set of super spins... it was fun.... not 😡😡

Yes that’s not good

I have come to the conclusion that the super games are not worth the investment 

even to win what is equal to a £30 spin 

you end up paying on average £42 with no guarantee of a win 

Archived