The Equinox - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

The Equinox

These are strange beasts aren’t they?

Now I’m very lucky in the fact that my last 4-5 visits have been good profit but people left and right to me have all lost. Is it a case of picking the correct terminal? I don’t believe they are random.

This was from today after a £100 deposit, ended up walking with £3300.

IMG_5360.jpeg

Edited by Tom579017

12 hours ago, Tom579017 said:

These are strange beasts aren’t they?

Now I’m very lucky in the fact that my last 4-5 visits have been good profit but people left and right to me have all lost. Is it a case of picking the correct terminal? I don’t believe they are random.

This was from today after a £100 deposit, ended up walking with £3300.

IMG_5360.jpeg

face recognition you was just the chosen one to win these times. It will take it all back.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Skipper said:

face recognition you was just the chosen one to win these times. It will take it all back.

Nonsense.

2 hours ago, Skipper said:

I think you have a point, been a few times where I’ve lost a random amount and switched terminals and it has paid me back the exact same amount if that makes sense.

1 hour ago, Tom579017 said:

I think you have a point, been a few times where I’ve lost a random amount and switched terminals and it has paid me back the exact same amount if that makes sense.

They do have face recognition for problem gambles and it came up on computer as someone came in when i was there. The staff said it just popped and i must check on you. He said. Dont worry about my wage worry about your own. lol

I notice everytime i go in they say hi to me and it looks like they write down in a book.  Not hard to do these days on machine either. 

2 hours ago, Skipper said:

They do have face recognition for problem gambles and it came up on computer as someone came in when i was there. The staff said it just popped and i must check on you. He said. Dont worry about my wage worry about your own. lol

I notice everytime i go in they say hi to me and it looks like they write down in a book.  Not hard to do these days on machine either. 

But the machines don’t look like they can scan 

1 hour ago, Tom579017 said:

But the machines don’t look like they can scan 

How small can cameras be today?. Also it could work over wifi from face recognition cameras in shop linked to machines. Even staff are playing big bother in bookies now.

Edited by Skipper

6 hours ago, Skipper said:

Prove me wrong then

You're making the claim. You prove its true. They don't need to use face recognition to decide who wins or not. They don't give the slightest damn. The RTP means they always win. You're an addict. Get some help.

53 minutes ago, DaveM said:

You're making the claim. You prove its true. They don't need to use face recognition to decide who wins or not. They don't give the slightest damn. The RTP means they always win. You're an addict. Get some help.

Your the one that moaning lol. How you come to that conclustion tha tim an addict lol.

Edited by Skipper

I remember when StopandStep was naming the terminal types on his videos, and I thought that was very niche knowledge. It now seems to be that maybe it’s not….

Is anyone else like me and has no idea what they’re called? I tend to think of them as ‘the old ones’ and ‘the ones with the curved screen’….

On 7/20/2023 at 5:37 AM, BlindHaze said:

I remember when StopandStep was naming the terminal types on his videos, and I thought that was very niche knowledge. It now seems to be that maybe it’s not….

Is anyone else like me and has no idea what they’re called? I tend to think of them as ‘the old ones’ and ‘the ones with the curved screen’….

Think it to make them sound more pro. OAB does it all time.

Went into my local corals this morning and chucked £300 in. Played secrets of memnon and hit two back to back jackpots, then a jackpot on lucky lemmings red bags, cashed out £1300. 

the bookies and arcades love me at the minute 

6 minutes ago, Tom579017 said:

Went into my local corals this morning and chucked £300 in. Played secrets of memnon and hit two back to back jackpots, then a jackpot on lucky lemmings red bags, cashed out £1300. 

the bookies and arcades love me at the minute 

Nice one, definitely better than my luck! I went for about 3 months without being able to hit a thing. Decided to give all slots a wide berth since May, I really wasn’t enjoying it and I have a bad tendency to go on tilt when naff all happens!!!