Interesting visit to coral - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Interesting visit to coral

Fruit loopz

Went to coral today for a play on the slots. Literally walked through the door and straight to the desk, to be challenged with……. did you know you’ve spent £xxx on slots in the last 365 days. Do you think you can afford to continue?

Really? We are being big brothered by coral with some face identification software. 
so the idiot behind the desk looking all smug with his statistical outburst doesn’t realise that he is helping the government shut down his industry. And who actually contributes to his salary. 
needless to say, I’m not going back there again. 

• Like 1

One staff said to me do you keep count on how much you spend? I said no i dont i woldnt gamble if i did i do it for fun. Spme people smoke,vape drink. This is my gulty pleasure and dont need to explain my past time to them. I dont even go on holidays. 

I go in with 10£ a day that is all but more when or if i win. Staff in mine getting quite annoyed at me and heard one wisper to another staff member. He only comes in with 10£ blah blah blah. she made sure i heard her say that first bit too. 

Edited by Skipper

I have been getting quite annoyed though at been vaped on in my local corals. The face identification software will also use that in machine to see how much you won and giv wins accordingly.

Edited by Skipper

5 hours ago, Fruit loopz said:

Went to coral today for a play on the slots. Literally walked through the door and straight to the desk, to be challenged with……. did you know you’ve spent £xxx on slots in the last 365 days. Do you think you can afford to continue?

Really? We are being big brothered by coral with some face identification software. 
so the idiot behind the desk looking all smug with his statistical outburst doesn’t realise that he is helping the government shut down his industry. And who actually contributes to his salary. 
needless to say, I’m not going back there again. 

That's nothing you should see how much I spend on drugs and hookers, you should reply with

• Haha 1

I really hopes its coral and ladbrokes that get shut down first. Staff in my local Corals are getting abit rude.

Edited by Skipper

This is why I'm glad i no longer work in the bookies. As a player myself i would not be comfortable telling anyone how much they have spent, regardless of who the customer is. It's only a matter of time before more shops will shut in my opinion.

3 hours ago, cazza6565 said:

This is why I'm glad i no longer work in the bookies. As a player myself i would not be comfortable telling anyone how much they have spent, regardless of who the customer is. It's only a matter of time before more shops will shut in my opinion.

I hate it when people ask you too how much you put in. As said i put 10£ in a day most times i go in and this one guy comes in when he sees im up is like. Is that from your 10£. Im like oh please shut up now every time. And as said staff is like he only put 10£ a day blah blah blah. Im not bothered if i put £1 or £500 in i dont want to be vaped or coughed on. A lot have short memoires and bookies were worse to follow usless mandates rules not to mention only having 15 mins at a time on them.  Consideration i only ask for as had a transplant and people shouldnt have to be moaned at or told by gov just for some consdieration.

Edited by Skipper

I put £40 in today in corals after winning £80 in wills over road from £10. I got to last press on 50p on wild outlaws and won £3 gambled upto 10 free spins took the free spins. Got £25 on bonus and collected. Person behind said how much you put in. I nearly said. why dont you check your new fancy computer. lol.

Bloody hell, I'm going to stop again.  I stopped going to Betfred because playing their slots regularly felt like they were ripping me a new one. Recently I noticed in my local Corals (where the staff are quite friendly), they seem to be frowning when I came in. Now I know why; they are probably looking at how much I have been losing last few months (last quarter has been a fucking disaster). They must be thinking I am right doughnut or words to that effect.

36 minutes ago, Stormy said:

Bloody hell, I'm going to stop again.  I stopped going to Betfred because playing their slots regularly felt like they were ripping me a new one. Recently I noticed in my local Corals (where the staff are quite friendly), they seem to be frowning when I came in. Now I know why; they are probably looking at how much I have been losing last few months (last quarter has been a fucking disaster). They must be thinking I am right doughnut or words to that effect.

I heard staff where i am today saying some one been flagged up while on phone to some other coral. They were saying he only put 200£ but was in all day but does it regular. Ive been in all day today from 10am until 3PM having a break for my dinner. I went in with my regular £10 a day but managed to walk away with £300 whuch is a nice suprise. 

As in mine there is only 1 staff member what got a problem with me and tha is due to i only go in with a 10er lol. 

I went into ladbrokes, played rainbow riches, first twenty did nothing but lots of bonus teases, second twenty almost nothing till the end where I got a fiver worth of aces, and a spin on the wheel for a super lep bonus, gave me a £60 win, so I walked out £20 in profit