Xmas bonus - Big Wins - Stop and Step

Xmas bonus

cazza6565

Never in my life have i ever had the 3 jackpot symbols on any game.  Decided to play Jingle Bells last night on 80p stake and this landed. I'm waiting on the mine is a Fosters reply. Screenshot_20221227-234423_Chrome.thumb.jpg.bba6643cb4a1fb92ce66999c28b11f6d.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cazza6565 said:

Never in my life have i ever had the 3 jackpot symbols on any game.  Decided to play Jingle Bells last night on 80p stake and this landed. I'm waiting on the mine is a Fosters reply. Screenshot_20221227-234423_Chrome.thumb.jpg.bba6643cb4a1fb92ce66999c28b11f6d.jpg

You won’t have to wait too long 😂😂😂 

well done cazza

• Haha 1

I’ve just been checking Scotrail, as long as they’re not striking you can get into London Euston by 23:40. Then it’s a cab to Liverpool Street and then straight through to Southend Victoria. I’m guessing it’s time I retired my Christmas cracker joke… 😆

But that’s a cracking win! Hopefully it makes your bank balance look a little healthier after an expensive time of year!

8 hours ago, BlindHaze said:

I’ve just been checking Scotrail, as long as they’re not striking you can get into London Euston by 23:40. Then it’s a cab to Liverpool Street and then straight through to Southend Victoria. I’m guessing it’s time I retired my Christmas cracker joke… 😆

But that’s a cracking win! Hopefully it makes your bank balance look a little healthier after an expensive time of year!

Love your thinking. Now much as i would love to meet Ms Haze it's too far lol.

• 1 year later...