Clean terminals?. - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Clean terminals?.

Skipper

Can you remember when bookies were only allowed 15 mins at a time in the coRvid and only could go in twice. Can you remember how clean they were too. Now i go in and they are all snotted up which i noticed on a few vids you do too. But yet when winter comes the gov will want us to follow like sheep and comply. Not a chance. i just ask for consideration but thats all gone. Ive had a kidney transplant, No jab no mask but again as said how mucky machines are is a disgrace and even told people not to vape in the the bookies.?. 

I go to a couple of Coral bookies and the regular punters are pretty good, the screens and the loo normally clean. That's why I travel further to them. One of them the staff regularly come out and clean the screens. Also they don't have time wasters watching players like a hawk and jumping on the fobt I was playing  as soon as I go for more cash. I know its a bit irrational, but that really irritates me.

My nearest Coral is horrible and the nearest Betfred is a shithole, its down to the regulars eating food sticky fingers, sneezing/gobbing on the machines etc and staff that don't care.

• Like 1

It’s all about staff not caring. Staff in all businesses don’t care, no pride in their work, as soon as they get to work their thoughts are firmly fixed on when it’s time to leave and how to get through the day without doing too much. 

On 8/25/2022 at 1:43 PM, Stormy said:

I go to a couple of Coral bookies and the regular punters are pretty good, the screens and the loo normally clean. That's why I travel further to them. One of them the staff regularly come out and clean the screens. Also they don't have time wasters watching players like a hawk and jumping on the fobt I was playing  as soon as I go for more cash. I know its a bit irrational, but that really irritates me.

My nearest Coral is horrible and the nearest Betfred is a shithole, its down to the regulars eating food sticky fingers, sneezing/gobbing on the machines etc and staff that don't care.

Got to admit one of my local coral is nice too, clean and well looked after.

I tend to prefer arcades as they are always keen to clean up the machines. After my recent experience at Hills theyre definately more customer focused.

One of the things i cant stand anywhere is hawks sat over your shoulder, i just tend to stop playing and sit looking at my phone until they get bored

• Like 1

Yeah i have a William hill and a coral and its will hill what dont clean machines even though a sign in the covid said. If you dont follow covid rules we will take out our own action against you. Mean while even one of staff was vaping removing the mask in the shop behind counter.  I use quick cash for online but bookies i normally go to coral. I dont drive and not luckily enough live near any arcades.

Edited by Skipper

It all depends on the area and staff, and I guess if the customers are grubby, the staff will get tired of cleaning up after them and just leave it a mess. In my experience arcades are always tidier and cleaner.