Merry Christmas - Off Topic - Stop and Step

Merry Christmas

BlindHaze

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you’re all spending it with people special to you and make sure you have a drink and a mince pie too many! Ms Haze is recovering from COVID so we’re both self isolating, thank God for Tesco home delivery otherwise it’d have been a dull Christmas here! 🎄🥃 

• Like 1

Merry Xmas everyone 

was supposed to be seeing the sister in law tomorrow but she’s tested positive for covid so had to rush down Aldi at 2pm to buy a fresh turkey luckily it was reduced to £10 from £50 

the bad news is my misses is cooking the dinner again luckily we’ve plenty of loo roll in 👍

polish vodka anyone ?F3B303DD-0B6D-40E3-BF83-009B13D2D29E.thumb.jpeg.89963451d52f67fc90aa268910ab70fa.jpeg

58 minutes ago, cazza6565 said:

No alcohol for me although got 3 teeth out other day and the pain is still agony , maybe need a shot of booze lol. How are the wedding plans going 

Ooh….. I feel for you Cazza - alcohol can numb anything, so unless you’re on any hard core painkillers, have a few glasses of red. 
I’m not qualified to give any medical advice, but there is a myth that you can’t drink on certain drugs - it harks back to WWII when the Americans eventually decided to join in, got friendly with our ladies and spread VD. The women that had it were told not to drink as it loosens your inhibitions and erm…. Well, y’know. It’s also where the phrase ‘you can catch it off lavatory seats’ came from. Completely false, but it made it easier for women to go to the docs to get it treated if they could say they caught it innocently.

But I’ll reiterate - I’m not qualified to give any medical or pharmaceutical advice!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stepandstop said:

Merry Xmas everyone 

was supposed to be seeing the sister in law tomorrow but she’s tested positive for covid so had to rush down Aldi at 2pm to buy a fresh turkey luckily it was reduced to £10 from £50 

the bad news is my misses is cooking the dinner again luckily we’ve plenty of loo roll in 👍

polish vodka anyone ?F3B303DD-0B6D-40E3-BF83-009B13D2D29E.thumb.jpeg.89963451d52f67fc90aa268910ab70fa.jpeg

Man, COVID is hitting everyone… really glad you managed to get a turkey though, you may not see the people you were expecting to but at least you and your good wife can have good time. 

We have this thanks to Tesco delivery!

61201B40-D595-4C4E-BD4A-41CDD8789FF6.jpeg

Lol and not a sprout in sight in that pic. I stupidly thought when I got the teeth out it wouldn't be this bad, Jesus god the pain is agony had my face on a hot water bottle last night. I'm no a vodka drinker but that bottle is so bloody cool.

All quiet in the Mentholdan/Ivorwhopper home. I live alone and not expecting visitors as I believe bailiffs and TV licence inspectors are now on their Xmas hols. I took my turkey out the freezer and realised its far too big for 1 person so I got my saw out and proceeded to saw it in half on the kitchen worktop. Don't believe me????? 

IMG_20211224_220316.jpg

• Haha 1

Nicola be entering Masterchef soon. Is that cool dancing Santa back out this year

1 hour ago, Stepandstop said:

Dry as a bone even the dog turned away 😆😆

CA3DA121-6644-4B68-A098-AE4908A73235.thumb.jpeg.c8a9d7e2bff7db53a41387ef7f83ecd8.jpeg

Lol Nicola be entering Masterchef next. Is that cool dancing Santa back this year