Ultra spins - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Ultra spins

CashOut

I've played ultra spins for years in Ladbrokes I've never seen them play as bad as they have been lately.

Today on drops of gold £470 worth of ultra spins got me 3 spins. 

£270 for my first ultra spin to land.

Bring back £50 spins cause this is a million times worse.

• Like 1

Whoever got the £20 - £50 Megaspins cancelled (The Gambling Commission I assume?) thought that they were doing us a favour.

But at least with those you got a game for your money. The new £2 Fortune Spins or whatever they're called now are much much worse..... they eat as much if not more money, and sometimes you don't even get a go on the board!!!

Ludicrous!

I’ve said it before, but they’re a bit like heavyweight boxing. Can be great to watch, but you really don’t want to get involved.

About a year ago, I was playing King’s Honour on 20p stake, stuck £20 in and managed to get it up to £100 which is a cracking result. I think thought I’d ‘just have a go’ on the £30 equivalent spins and lost the lot in a couple of minutes.

Lesson learned for me. Thankfully I only lost winnings, but it’s still £100 that I should’ve had in my pocket.

The whole idea of cancelling the £20 to £50 spins was so you couldn't lose hundreds in minutes supposedly

I don't mind a loss it's the nature of gambling it's when you physically don't have a chance in hell of winning it stops being fun.

• 3 months later...
On 10/19/2021 at 8:05 PM, CashOut said:

The whole idea of cancelling the £20 to £50 spins was so you couldn't lose hundreds in minutes supposedly

I don't mind a loss it's the nature of gambling it's when you physically don't have a chance in hell of winning it stops being fun.

I lost £800 in about 25 minutes the other day on action bank premium spins! Makes no sense at all!!

Just got rinsed in the arcade playing premium play to the tune of 6 ton…..

Done with them now, just horrific. Hardly ever seem to get a game in or around the perceived long term average and most of the time you’re presented with 5 dead spins….

Too it all I had one decent chance to get out even if Hercules, made a desperate play for 60 free spins with it on column 5…. Paid £234….. Really?!?!?!?

I don't see any evidence premium play is a better way to play. It doesn't seem to result in winning more in the long term and results in less game play time and no chance of picking up a decent base game win.

It seems to be more of a high roller option, which seems pointless on a £500 jackpot limited fobt. Better off playing higher stakes online if that is your thing.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

The bookies still need a way of making money after the fortune spins had gone. The new system has green, red, purple, or mixed and needing three in a row.

I remember beat the bookie in a limited time so just went fortune spin with it. It was a free bet too.

• Like 1

I chased rolling reels on centurion on fortune spins the other day. £650 got me 1 bonus 😞 

must of had 20 spins in total all washouts. 

even the bonus only paid £80 and lost on the first gamble 😞

I know it’s madness 

Are shiiiiii shootout.only spend what you can comfortably loose my friend.if it hasn't give you some win in 15 spins walk well away and try a different machine or game .I wish you all the best for your future wins🤙👍🏻