Monopoly Megaways - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Monopoly Megaways

Tdunn89

Hi Darren,

Happy New year. Hope you had a cracking Christmas and you have a prosperous 2020. I'm just curious as to whether you know if on Monopoly Megaways when you build up your houses does the property have any reflection on the win you receive? I.e if you get the hotel on Park Lane or Mayfair would this pay more than if you was to activate free spins on the cheaper properties on the board? Just a bit of curiosity. Love the vids. Tom Dunn 

Hi, I haven't played it too much but the properties increase the multiplier when the free spins are triggered if you land on that property. If you don't land on the property during the free spins, the houses remain until you do. It's another Big Time Gaming slot that is designed for long (very long) play sessions. 

• Like 1

From demo testing it seems to pay about 125x on an average bonus and most I have had is 300x. In the free spins the railway stations give additional free spins, handy, and a lot of smaller wins increase the multiplier as do the Electric Co and Waterworks. Much of the gameplay is a smokescreen with the properties and multilpiers and dead spins; the key is to hope it gives you a screen of very rare top hats and M wilds with any kind of multiplier, which it could do in open play in theory. 

Most Megaways have a similar theme of lining up a wild screen/top symbols to really beat the game, but they generally conspire to line up everything in 10 thousand other ways that pay a few pence.

I tried this out last night and managed to put a hotel on Regents St which is a fairly expensive bit of real estate... I had 3 of the stations and the water works and Elec co and playing at a £1 stake managed to win the grand total of £31 for my efforts... I like the game and have had much better results in the past and it maybee that it was just a bad day at the office as no matter what I played last night I couldn't win an argument in an empty room.  

I've played this quite a bit on 40p stake as it can get very expensive to get the bonus. Biggest bonus so far was 498x, got the purple hats with a 13x multiplier, but most of the others have been between 30x and 150x.

I started on 28 free spins and 3x multiplier on one bonus and it barely paid!

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi I have a major problem with Monopoly megaways on Paddy power it was interrupted for some reason I was on 1 pound a spin filled the board right up got everything houses everywere spent 100s on it an NW it wount load comes up unfinished game moves me once with a win then says restart or exit I contacted paddy they wasted hours of my time an said it's not them it's me I tried everything to new phone to desktop it just won't load