Machine freezes when bonus starts - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Machine freezes when bonus starts

Was in William hill yesterday playing amazon goddess and had just got a bonus and it froze so they turned machine off and on and the bonus was lost they took a picture to show show management still waiting to hear what will happen. Looking to know if this has happened to anyone before and what will be done about it.

What would management do. Fobts are hired to bookies per shop. Did they not phone the fault to tech support. Is it still Inspired Gaming that deals with Hills and Betfred machines I'm not 100% 

Coral and Ladbrokes pay the average value for the bonus in situations like that, but William Hill might do things differently. As it is such a rare situation they should be nice and give you something more than it's value, but they might try and fob you off and give you nothing! 
I'm not sure what the average value of the bonus is for that slot but I assume it's probably in the region of £20 to £50. Let us know the outcome. 

William Hill have the worse customer service of all the bookies no wonder they are closing shops all the time

it happened to be back before the £2 cap and took 2 weeks to sort out finally got £100 that was after I said I was going to lodge an official complaint 

I just walked passed my local William Hill and found out it has closed down so what comes around, goes around 

50 is a bit miserable , like if they say thats the average payout it means they aint worth playing in the first place . stick to online mate , more wonga and better protection . what was your stake ?

Archived