Fishin Frenzy megaway - wtf - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Fishin Frenzy megaway - wtf

Stormy

Eye Of Horus Megaways is just as bad, I had a retrigger on £2 stake during the bonus and even then it didn't even manage to reach £100

If you must play them just stick to the originals

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Megaways games are much more volatile.  No point playing them with £500 jackpot limits.  I’ve had a £1300+ win on £1 stake on Eye of Horus megaways but that was after it sucked over £1000 without a win over £80.  It’s so rare to get a massive win.  

Fishin Frenzy megaways is one of the worst games I’ve ever played, even online.  Another awful one is Eye of Horus: The Golden Tablet.    

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

I’ve played FF for a long time now and for the first time ever I had all 5 boats bonus for 20 free spins this morning.I was playing a pound a spin and my payout ? £56.00.Think this was the wake up call to kick this dead fish to the kerb

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/16/2021 at 3:46 PM, Stormy said:

The original game has never been one of my favs. Tried the new megaways version in Coral's today. @ £1 stakes cost nearly a century to get the feature up and it paid this:

What a load of carp, def off my list for good.

Is that all .fuck the bookies are getting tight.