Terrible couple of sessions in Corals and Berfred this week. - Bookies Slots and Roulette - Stop and Step

Terrible couple of sessions in Corals and Berfred this week.

Corals - playing Black Knight super plays. Nightmare, frequently going 20 spins to get into the five spin game. The feature plays completely different to £2 spins hardly ever dropping the expanding Black Knight. I dropped over £300 and the best feature win was £76. My final run was 43 losing premium spins. Horrible.

Betfred - Playing Centurion on fortune spins, originally £2 mini game fortune spins that purport to come in every 5 spins and then £2 mini game fortune spins that purport to come in every 10 spins with all wins doubled. Well I never achieved those ratio's and 9 times out of 10 then got fortune spins paying very poor wins. I only managed to get a bonus twice once on Prizes on Parade for £52 and once  Caesar Spins that won £10 which I think is the £5 consolation doubled. Dropped £500 which is one of my worst losses ever in a bookies.

I'm disgusted with myself and will never play these super plays/fortune spins again, they just ain't right. Normal £2 stakes seem straighter and bonus wins are better, especially on Black Knight.

Anyway rant over, hopefully I can get a Oaks winner.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, BlindHaze said:

I feel for you, we’ve all been there. Those fortune spins can eat £100 in minutes.

Too right, a cross between my ex wife and pac man. 

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

Too right, a cross between my ex wife and pac man. 

Ok, I’m in the pub and I just giggled like a drunk schoolgirl at that comment!.

• Like 1

Funny, I was just thinking the same, played with £300 over the last two days and have ended up around +£600 but it’s a rollercoaster ride that’s just way to stressful at times 🤪.

My problem is that I’ll start of on £2 normal play but it just bores me after 5-10minutes and I quickly gravitate to the premium play and generally the ultra.

I actually realised today that after being up and down like a 🪀 that’s it’s just no fun, even when I win, I just end up pushing everything for the jackpot so I’m not playing for fun I’m playing for the thrill of victory and it generally has to be total victory which often leads to total defeat!

with that in mind I’m going to try and Chuck the slots all together. I’ll keep you posted 👍

28 minutes ago, TheKingInTheNorth said:

Funny, I was just thinking the same, played with £300 over the last two days and have ended up around +£600 but it’s a rollercoaster ride that’s just way to stressful at times 🤪.

My problem is that I’ll start of on £2 normal play but it just bores me after 5-10minutes and I quickly gravitate to the premium play and generally the ultra.

I actually realised today that after being up and down like a 🪀 that’s it’s just no fun, even when I win, I just end up pushing everything for the jackpot so I’m not playing for fun I’m playing for the thrill of victory and it generally has to be total victory which often leads to total defeat!

with that in mind I’m going to try and Chuck the slots all together. I’ll keep you posted 👍

I totally understand, stress is an understatement. Those yuppies on the "shop floor" of the exchanges ought to try a session in Ladbrokes. The adverts say "when the fun stops, stop" well that would be, about 5 minutes for me. For the same reason of total victory, I could never see the point of having £10 win on a 4/7 shot. I keep telling myself that if 33% of all favourites win then that means 67% get turned over. Its what gets me up in the morning. 😁

• Haha 1

On 6/4/2021 at 10:12 PM, TheKingInTheNorth said:

I videoed and played Centurion again today £2 spins and after about 5 teases and no bonus switched to premium play £2 mini game fortune spins with all wins doubled. My max loss budget was £300 and the spins were averaging one win for approx every 12 spins so not the 10 suggested by the fobt. Because fortune spins is compensated decided to try and force a Jackpot. 14 times I got to spin the wheel and fortune spins every time mostly playing bugger all. Then 12 Caesar Spin @ 5x paid £120 doubled to £240. Then after 18 losing premium play spins Wild Power Spins paid £160 doubled to £320. Walked away £218 up. £160 is one of the lowest payouts I have ever had on that feature; just not good enough when it is so rare to get.

Premium play is a waste of time and quite stressful and I am convinced a worse deal than £2 plays. Like you I'm thinking of chucking it in as just no fun really. Actually, I didn't miss fobt's much during lockdown (I don't play online nowadays), just a habit which gets less addictive with time if I refrain.

I will fight tooth and nail to keep my car or house insurance bill down or getting the best price on a horse but not think twice of risking £300 in an fobt when it gets the better of me. Must be a form of madness.

Edited by Stormy
  • Like 1