Big Bass Bonanza - Big Wins - Stop and Step

Big Bass Bonanza

Mentholdan

Nice one! £10 spins though.... that’s my budget gone in a few seconds....!! 
Had a good result on it myself yesterday, £26 or so on 10p stake, and even saw the fabled 2000x fish make an appearance. Fisherman was unsurprisingly absent though.

On 5/12/2021 at 6:35 AM, BlindHaze said:

Nice one! £10 spins though.... that’s my budget gone in a few seconds....!! 
Had a good result on it myself yesterday, £26 or so on 10p stake, and even saw the fabled 2000x fish make an appearance. Fisherman was unsurprisingly absent though.

I know I was very very lucky, as I said I'd won £120 on a £1 stake bonus and just thought I'd do two crazy £10 spins to take me back down to £100 but it landed first spin, I nearly fell of me chair, miracles can happen. 

Cazza, what I meant was I used the the £20 to take me down to £100 from the £120 bonus I had won, there was 5 - 600 quid in there already from my previous visit. It was very late, or early depending how you look at it, about 2am. I was on cloud 9. 😁

Wish I was on any cloud lol. The only cloud i am on IS painkiller land due to breaking my arm couple weeks ago. That games been good to you lately,have you tried Floating Dragon same type of game as big bass bonanza but has a 2nd hold and spin bonus too. 

37 minutes ago, cazza6565 said:

Wish I was on any cloud lol. The only cloud i am on IS painkiller land due to breaking my arm couple weeks ago. That games been good to you lately,have you tried Floating Dragon same type of game as big bass bonanza but has a 2nd hold and spin bonus too. 

I've tried it but just don't like the feel of it. Also some on line bookies have Big Bass as a drop and win game and some of the bonuses can be awful. Pady power have just got Razor Shark, I'd never played it until today. Its paying very well but I bet it all changes after a week or so. 

• 2 weeks later...