Premier league breakaway 😡 - General Sports Betting Talk - Stop and Step

Premier league breakaway 😡

I suppose it was only a matter of time before the big 6 teams in the premiership have got together to break away from the premier league 😞

Well I say let them breakaway the games just dominated by money now and it will be fans that lose out 

GREED PURE GREED 

The only good thing I can say about it is that if they need to restructure the divisions next season then hopefully my Southend boys will stay in the football league. 😞

I understand you can't get relegated from or promoted up to this super league which leads it wide open for corruption. How much will clubs be willing to pay to join this elite band? It could end up that clubs will get sucked in to a bidding war just to stay in this elite group with clubs wishing to be a part of it. 

they dont care about fans anymore , the fans of the departing 6 could blacklist and not buy gear etc and they wouldnt give a toss , the last year told them that they can survive on tv revenue alone , the game is finished .this started when the glazer family was allowed to buy man utd with a credit card and put them in hundreds of millions of debt , nobody blinked an eye , fooking yank venture capitalist greed has has allowed the rich to steal a poor mans game, a shameful period in our history . it looks like only Boris johnson  can save us now ......... and you know what that means