Last night's bonus hunt. - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Last night's bonus hunt.

Mentholdan

Well done on last night's bonus hunt Darren, I must admit that I said to myself why is he playing white rabbit again? , that never pays. 

Don't forget to give Age of Gods, book of Oracle a try when you can. Cheers. 

2 minutes ago, Stepandstop said:

What was the final result YouTube wouldn’t let me watch even though I verified last month 😞

I didn't want to spoil it for anyone that's why I didn't mention it. So SPOILER ALERT, DON'T, SCROLL DOWN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW 

START BALANCE £2600 FINAL BALANCE JUST UNDER 6K

30 minutes ago, Stepandstop said:

What was the final result YouTube wouldn’t let me watch even though I verified last month 😞

What was the problem with it? A lot of people were having problems viewing that one 😞

43 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

Well done on last night's bonus hunt Darren, I must admit that I said to myself why is he playing white rabbit again? , that never pays. 

Don't forget to give Age of Gods, book of Oracle a try when you can. Cheers. 

It seems like a great game, I've not played it too much. I'll remember those games for next week 🙂

1 hour ago, Stepandstop said:

I verified last month only with my driving license and was allowed to watch again then yesterday it said I need to verify again 😞

If it comes up again verify just click verify now then it will say you have verified then click done then it will let you watch it. 

1 hour ago, StopandStep said:

What was the problem with it? A lot of people were having problems viewing that one 😞

Its this age verification random check on anything youtube believes maybe adult content, happening more and more, i just verified my account but some people won’t. 

Archived