Who cares ?? - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Who cares ??

Stepandstop

Am I just being miserable or what 

I’m absolutely sick of hearing all this crap about Megan markle and Prince Harry 

who’s cares I’m not watching it couldn’t care less about any members of the royal family 

seems to be on every news channel rammed down our throats 

RANT OVER !!!!

I care deeply about our Monarchy. Not so much the individuals but what it represents and its alternatives. 

Harry and Megan have to make money and I wouldn't pay any attention to what's been said or what goes on with those two. 

The Queen has the right to veto any marriage of those in line to throne which Harry was at the time of His marriage. Had the  Queen had any doubts at any time about the affects of the marriage being any threat to the monarchy it would not have gone ahead. 

Have faith in the old bird and just switch off when they come on the TV. 

8 hours ago, Stepandstop said:

Am I just being miserable or what 

I’m absolutely sick of hearing all this crap about Megan markle and Prince Harry 

who’s cares I’m not watching it couldn’t care less about any members of the royal family 

seems to be on every news channel rammed down our throats 

RANT OVER !!!!

Prince Andrew must be fairly happy, it's certainly brushed his issues out the lime light.

In all honesty, personally I don't care, I understand that the media likes to have a baddie to portray in the Royal family and Megan (rightly or wrongly) fits that bill.  Genuinely i think Harry has done a lot by openly speaking about his mental health which as a royal must be hard.

For someone who said he doesn't care, I'm definitely rambling!

On the whole, I’m a fan of the Royal Family as an institution. It’s like living history and tradition. Also, Ms Haze has met the Queen - she became a Queen Scout 6 or 7 years ago and there’s a ceremony at Windsor Castle. Nice pub nearby too, I think it was called The Three Tuns....

Archived