Vamp it up - Big Wins - Stop and Step

Vamp it up

Fruit loopz

No pic unfortunately. But had the jackpot in coral yesterday on vamp it up with two witnesses. Three hearts lined up in the upper part then the reel expander wild hit and opened it up for the bonus. It just kept linking and linking adding £1 after £1 until it was adding a final £46 quid to the total for the last spin. It had filled all but 4 spaces on the screen. And the last hit never let it add all the £1 add ons because it hit jackpot. 
It was great to see from a slot that I never thought would show me that potential. 

6 hours ago, StopandStep said:

Well done! I've had about 6 bonuses on this and all have been under £70. Do you know what the light blue heart does? I've never managed to link it.

It gives an extra spin for one time only, that’s why there is also a ringed 4 there. I also thought it opened the top, but I could be wrong. Because my top was open already I cannot verify that. 

• 1 month later...

They only way the top is opened is if you happen to get the bonus and the top is already opened 

that has only happened to me once the first week it came out 

if it does happen you are guaranteed the £500 jackpot but it is very rare

629372A6-84BE-48BC-ACE0-47A02E8B135F.jpeg

The blue heart opens the top half in addition to awarding a 4th spin for one time only. At least I can confirm that in the online version.

I’m not sure about the bookies version, since I don’t live in the UK. 

Archived