Summer sun - Off Topic - Stop and Step

Summer sun

BlindHaze

Well, Christmas is over and now it’s time to get back to some monotonous normality which is slightly depressing. To lighten myself up, I’ve been looking at summer holidays for me and Ms Haze. Specifically Turkey as it’s a beautiful country and also very cheap to go out for a meal and a few drinks.

What do you think the chances are that things will be better by then? Do you think that we’ll still be under strict COVID conditions or will the majority of the world be vaccinated in 6 months time?

Let's all chip in and rent a charabang for the week when this is all over, stopping at Skeggy, Blackpool, Southend Margate and Brighton. Feel free to add any other destinations. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

Let's all chip in and rent a charabang for the week when this is all over, stopping at Skeggy, Blackpool, Southend Margate and Brighton. Feel free to add any other destinations. 

Now that’s a proper jolly boys’ outing!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Stepandstop said:

My wife won’t let me go I’m under the thumb she wears the trousers 🙄

She's afraid you'll get a sticky bonus. I'll make sure we get a profile pic of everyone coming, I mean, we don't want to be sat next to an ugjy one. Don't worry about Darren, he'll be driving the coach. 😁😁😁

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mentholdan said:

She's afraid you'll get a sticky bonus. I'll make sure we get a profile pic of everyone coming, I mean, we don't want to be sat next to an ugjy one. Don't worry about Darren, he'll be driving the coach. 😁😁😁

I’ve checked with the beano kings, and they’ve said that women are allowed - video proof below. @cazza6565 Ms Haze says she’s looking forward to meeting you! 🙂

1 hour ago, cazza6565 said:

Oh my i love black and white pics so much. In fact I've hardly been anywhere in England and I'm no much younger than Mentholdan I don't think. 

I'm not shy, I'll be 64 in April. Old enough to know better than to play slots. 🎰

• 1 year later...