dazza gee finally gets a hit :) - Big Wins - Stop and Step

dazza gee finally gets a hit :)

ghost22

The idea was good but he didn't really pull it off. If he had named a few names and put the boot in a bit then yes it would have been funny. I think maybe he bottled it. Nice try though. 

i can pay off the wife or have her shot , whatevers cheaper 😂 , dont think he can name with libel laws , but we know who he meant , guy with a big black hat to start with 

l never get decent wins, only streamers get wins like this!!! 😞 I'm going to increase my stake to £50 spin from tomorrow 

1 hour ago, ghost22 said:

i can pay off the wife or have her shot , whatevers cheaper 😂 , dont think he can name with libel laws , but we know who he meant , guy with a big black hat to start with 

Come on now, It's not just about fake money is it. You've got Nick slots banging his own drum, saying how his streams have managed to donate over 100k to charity, the money came from donations from his viewers and from himself from his own income, so if his income is from affiliation then surely that is also indirectly from his viewers as well.? Is he just trying to justify what he does by donating a large sum of mostly other peoples money under the Nick slots banner.? Then you got Mr Chipmonkz and his sidekick, nipping up to Scotland to stay with his girlfriend in one household, coming back to another household where he resides and then going to a third household, his place of "work" where there are no social distancing measures in place whatsoever. To me that is just totally and utterly irresponsible considering the risks involved of spreading this highly contagious virus. I don't even care that it might even be within the permitted rules, people's lives are at risk, its moronic. Thick as shit. There's only two things that motivate these people, greed and notoriety regardless of any consequences . So it's not just about fake money, there's integrity and common sense to be questioned. During one stream Mr Chipmonkz was playing £40 spins and said "don't copy me, I play these stakes so you don't have to"! What a condescending puffed up prick. IMHO. Obviously I'm not going to moderate my own post but if it's deemed to be too offensive then so be it but I stand by what I say. 

After watching the video, l thought l would try my luck and have a few max bets on big bass bonanza, and then play my usual £1 stake but this came in just after a few spins, this is an excellent start to the new year for me 🙂

Screenshot_20210104-123733.png

5 hours ago, Senna said:

After watching the video, l thought l would try my luck and have a few max bets on big bass bonanza, and then play my usual £1 stake but this came in just after a few spins, this is an excellent start to the new year for me 🙂

Screenshot_20210104-123733.png

Ahh well done, that's good isn't it.. well done, i've not eaten for 3 days well done,  and i got robbed yesterday..  well done, 

can you buy me a sandwich please?  well done

1 hour ago, BigMac Mick said:

Ahh well done, that's good isn't it.. well done, i've not eaten for 3 days well done,  and i got robbed yesterday..  well done, 

can you buy me a sandwich please?  well done

Ditto, I can't afford my weekly jar of beluga and bottle of Moet since I got car jacked in my Bentley, the bastards even took my Rolex. 

Archived