Ted - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Ted

ghost22

im not a big gambler but i had a bad  day yesterday playing ted . i usually spend about 40 - 50 quid a week on betting , thats for footy bets a few games of poker and a wee go at the slots . i put 25 in and got a few hits on the gonnies that got me up to about £75 . it went a bit quiet and dropped to 50 so i think lets change the game so i try ted . it munched it in about 30 mins , i got a few features like the laser spins and the beer bottle game but every time i gambled a bottom bonus i got the mystery prize , i think it was about 10 or 12 times , i then put in another £40 , no joy , i think i got the supermarket thing once but it only gave me £11.88  is this normal for this game or did i just play at the wrong time , or am i wasting my time trying to win with small stakes ?  😞

All the blueprint games have potential to give you min features that pay 0, as well as the teases and alot of the bonus's can be very volitile, 

I've had big wins on Ted and i perosnally like it, King kong cash's 3'rd bonus "empire spins" can pay 0 or pay 500X it all depends on what lands when you spin. 

The game gives you what it wants to give you and you never have any control over it. 

What i'd really like to know is if the % is based on a per stake level or on a per game level, 

Eg, if your betting 20p for £10 where maybe 1000's of other people are betting 20p do you all work from the same prize pool as the people betting £2+

imo .. you just played at the wrong time

9 hours ago, Notrege said:

All the blueprint games have potential to give you min features that pay 0, as well as the teases and alot of the bonus's can be very volitile, 

I've had big wins on Ted and i perosnally like it, King kong cash's 3'rd bonus "empire spins" can pay 0 or pay 500X it all depends on what lands when you spin. 

The game gives you what it wants to give you and you never have any control over it. 

What i'd really like to know is if the % is based on a per stake level or on a per game level, 

Eg, if your betting 20p for £10 where maybe 1000's of other people are betting 20p do you all work from the same prize pool as the people betting £2+

imo .. you just played at the wrong time

Agreed, also...

Any slot can throw out massive wins but it can take months to see another one, unless you are playing everyday 100's of spins. I had to nanny myself and close/limit accounts to small  deposits because they get inside your head that you just need to play a bit more to see a wild line or good bonus. A £20 deposit would extend into a £100+ slot session, which for me on normal wages isn't sensible. Best thing to do is switch games after 30-50 spins, if they are ready to pay they shouldn't take 200 spins and by then you might only break even. I put on my sports/lottery bets and do a few spins on 10 megaways slots with the rest of my weekly deposit limit. Keep it fun and all that boring advice.  

thanx for the replies guys ,  i used to wonder about that notrege , i always assumed that the games just took all the money as one sum and payed out 95% or whatever the return was randomly over all betting levels , i could be wrong of course . you see guys on youtube winning tens of grands but they bet a lot more than me . i usually do  switch if i get a decent enough hit barney , though with hindsight i should have remained with HEY YOU GUYS  🙂

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Each bet value is individual so if a game has 20p,50pand £1 stakes then it is the equivalent of there being three separate machines. 

So if you win from a £1 stake you'll win money from the £1 pot. 

Don't be confused with "random"... Its all down to odds. There are a list of numbers available to be drawn by the random number generator. If the machine is wanting to pay out, it'll increase the amount of winning numbers within the list. If the machine doesn't want you to win then it'll do the opposite and increase the amount of losing numbers. Think needle in a haystack! It's exactly the same as a tombola with the amount of losing tickets being changed to control the payout. 

So it is random technically but if you're managing the amount of winning and losing numbers in the list then it's pretty much fixed/controlled. 

Archived