Yet another free mystery tip! - Horse Racing - Stop and Step

Yet another free mystery tip!

Pete Tranter's Sister

Well I can't believe my luck after last week's free tip, which came via my works mobile from the mysterious 'David', and finished a resounding last despite being favourite but I am blessed with another free mystery tip, from another unknown mobile number.  As follows:

"We are consistently delivering an unbeatable ROI of 13.66%.  Turn £20 bets into hundred of pounds profit.  Wolverhampton 8pm, Shepherds Purse, 9s"

It's currently shortening and around 15/2.

As before, I can't actually place my £1 e/way since I have no online accounts, being an arcades and FOBT gambler but you are more than welcome to put your house and mortgage on this absolute definite guaranteed winner.....

PTS

Shishkin beat 3 fairly average horses the other day, had to shorten his stride on more than one occasion, was "fairly impressive" but its early days yet. Pretty sure he'll have one more run before Cheltenham we'll know more then. 

yes nicky must think hes got another altior , id have let him take his chance in the champion hurdle this year unless he dosent want to ruffle up epatante .

Archived