Live football on youtube - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Live football on youtube

Mentholdan

As a Real Mallorca supporter I was surprised to hear from a pal of mine that their last game was shown live on YouTube. I would have thought there would be more than a few infringements by showing the game live but I decided to check just to see if tonight's game was also being shown live on YouTube. Sure enough there it is. This is all new to me but maybe you guys know of other games being shown live on a weekly basis? 

IMG_20201108_180133.jpg

37 minutes ago, Stepandstop said:

Congrats Kyle and partner are you enjoying sleepless nights 😁😁

thanks mate, no not yet as they are both still in hospital, should e out this week !  🙂

Second in the league now. Luka Romero celebrates his 16th birthday on Tuesday. Made his Premier League debut at 15 when he came on as a sub against Real Madrid. 

They call him the New Messi??? Big boots to fill. 

Screenshot_20201108_232029_com.twitter.android.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Mallorca missed the chance to go top of la liga smart bank when held to a 0-0 draw at home to Sporting Gijon. Mallorca have the best defensive record of any club in Europe, only conceding 2 goals so far this season. Mallorca have Betfred emblazoned on their shirts and Sporting have William Hill as their sponsors kinda funny to see in an all Spanish game 😁

Top of the league now, I hope they can start to put some distance between the teams below them and eventually get automatic promotion, I hate play offs. Its a long long season though. 

On 11/9/2020 at 9:50 PM, MillarSlots said:

beautiful little girl mate.

Congrats mate welcome to fatherhood. Enjoyed your collab video last week. Im doing a collab too with Darren soon, looking forward to it. 

Archived