A bit of a moan - General Discussion - Stop and Step

A bit of a moan

Mentholdan

I spend a lot of time on Twitch and YouTube looking at different streamers and I can't believe my eyes and ears sometimes. A guy called Ayzee, looks like early 20s, he looks lean and fit as a lad hiis age should but fuck me he NEVER EVER Stops going on about what's wrong with him. He's a hypochondriac, how such a young guy can be so unhealthy is just unbelievable, maybe he's after the sympathy vote. There some guy on Gabriel Slots, it's not Gabriel but a guy from Oz or NZ, jesus this guy is awful, if your suffering from insomnia put this guy on, you'll sleep for a week, and he keeps calling the Fratelli hideout bonus on Goonies the Fratfell hideout which also pisses me off. On Chipmonks slots there's a guy called Jordan, he kept pronouncing a game called Grand Prix "Grand Pricks", youd think they'd do their homework or at least get their grammar right. 

Moan over. 😭😭😭

Mentholdan, no need to watch something you don't like- literally 1000's of channels and streams to choose from. I follow about 100 people on YouTube and probably 20 steamers on twitch. There is more content than I can watch.

Archived