Winner of all 4 divisions - Football - Stop and Step

Winner of all 4 divisions

BlindHaze

Just done my £1 4 team acca to win all 4 English leagues this season. As a fantastic football punter *ahem* feel free to take my advice and retire next May....

Chelsea 12/1 - I think they’ve improved over the second half of last season and bought well. Ziyech is a fantastic player and will only improve them. Man City seem to win every game 5-0 or drop points and I think Liverpool began to stutter at the end of last season. Everyone else I think will be an also ran.

Cardiff 14/1 - not sure why I chose them. They’re always up in the top 6 or so and think it could be their year.

Ipswich 11/1 - too good for that division. I think they’ll bounce straight back up, hopefully as champions. 

Bolton 5/1 - once again, too good for the bottom league. Although I’m now slightly regretting choosing them....

So there it is. A nailed on 14040/1 shot. 

@StopandStep - please delete this thread mid October when all my teams are in the relegation zone.... 😉

Chelsea too far behind. No way they finish above both Liverpool and City. Don't think City have improved enough. Liverpool again. Bolton will be shifting a lot of players so would want more than 5/1. Not looked at the leagues in detail to have an idea who I would pick though. My 4 team league winner acca is almost always tier 2 to 5 avoiding Prem

36 minutes ago, DaveM said:

Chelsea too far behind. No way they finish above both Liverpool and City. Don't think City have improved enough. Liverpool again. Bolton will be shifting a lot of players so would want more than 5/1. Not looked at the leagues in detail to have an idea who I would pick though. My 4 team league winner acca is almost always tier 2 to 5 avoiding Prem

Some very good points here.

I don’t think Chelsea are a million miles behind, I just thought they were a better price than the odds on Man City. Although I agree that maybe I was a bit hasty in selecting Bolton. I think they’ll have a decent season but to win is possibly a bit of a stretch as you’re right, they’re in transition.

Anyway....

Apart from that, I’ve got a nailed on 14000/1 shot 😉

I don't do EPL ante post ever. I do Championship ,League 1, League 2 and National League. Fed up taking Cardiff in the past never done me a turn. Not picked mine yet for next season

Archived