Today's Racing - General Discussion - Stop and Step

Today's Racing

Mentholdan

Here are my picks for today's Royal Ascot meeting. 

Salayel 1.15.  14/1

Berlin Tango 1.50. 11/2

Kings Caper 2.25. 14/1

Addeyb 3.00.  9/2

Afaak 3.35. 11/1

Sunshine City 4.10. 6/1

Selino 4.40.  9/1

It might be worth waiting until the last race on Friday for Al Muffrih, currently 9/1 he hasn't run for almost a year but has won 1st time out in the past, has bags of class and trainer and jockey among the winners. 

16 minutes ago, Vautour said:

no horses today. going to try an acca on black lives matter to score 1st in each premiership game 😎

Have it each way 😁

😋

someone I follow on twitter gave me this one last night but of course I didn't back it!

12.40 Ascot. Chiefofchiefs @ 50/1 e/w 5 places 1/4 odds . Looking at his last run at Ascot been plenty of winners including g1 level and he's been dropped 3lb from that run so imo 50s is big ,he may not be a sprinter but the price justifies the risk.

There are two "old forum" selections running in the next race Dazzling Dan and Hey Jonesey who I backed earlier in the week, his jockey just won the last race and with big price winners going in, could he belie his 40-1 odds???? 😁😁

10 minutes ago, Mentholdan said:

There are two "old forum" selections running in the next race Dazzling Dan and Hey Jonesey who I backed earlier in the week, his jockey just won the last race and with big price winners going in, could he belie his 40-1 odds???? 😁😁

Oh yes he can 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎 Get in my son 

2 hours ago, TheKingInTheNorth said:

@Mentholdan how was Ascot? Never had a bet myself, in fact haven’t had a bet since Gold Cup day 😮

I had a few winners over Ascot, two of Frankies on the Saturday, but it was Hey Jonesey that got me my best result, it ran twice Ascot week, I backed when it got beat but it came out on the Saturday over a furlong less and wearing first time blinkers. I took 40-1 in Betfred in the AM and it ended up winning at 18-1 so it didn't go unsupported. I didn't go mad though, need some time to find some form lines. 

I'm looking forward to our next head to head. 😁😁

12 hours ago, Mentholdan said:

I had a few winners over Ascot, two of Frankies on the Saturday, but it was Hey Jonesey that got me my best result, it ran twice Ascot week, I backed when it got beat but it came out on the Saturday over a furlong less and wearing first time blinkers. I took 40-1 in Betfred in the AM and it ended up winning at 18-1 so it didn't go unsupported. I didn't go mad though, need some time to find some form lines. 

I'm looking forward to our next head to head. 😁😁

You’ll wallop me in the flat, not my bag at all.

Archived